Paul Petrino

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

Paul Petrino

Postby Dossenator » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:23 am

Today was the first time the media was allowed to speak with coaches and players since Bobby Petrino was fired. I was so proud of Paul Petrino today, and the way he handled himself. I hope he and the other staff can stay intact (for at least this season and hopefully past that). Paul said he would coach at Arkansas until they tell him he can't. He said he knew nothing of what his brother was doing. Paul said his goals when he came back to Fayetteville were for his kids to be able to go to only 1 high school, and to win a championship. Bobby's actions affected so many people...it is just a sad story. You could hear the disappointment and hurt in Paul's voice when he spoke about Bobby. Paul's family was there to give him support after practice and when he spoke of them he got a little chocked up. He says that Bobby is his brother and he loves him but he made a big mistake and is paying dearly for it. He said his main focus is to be their for his wife and kids, and to help coach this football team. You can watch the video here (will have to scroll down to the Paul Petrino video). http://hogville.net/archive.php If you watch it you will see how difficult it was for him, and you will see why the Razorback nation is behind him right now.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Return to “General Discussion”