2006 Preseason Coaches All-SEC Teams Announced

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

2006 Preseason Coaches All-SEC Teams Announced

Postby Dossenator » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:12 pm

Auburn has the most players selected onto the 2006 Preseason SEC coaches poll with 14. Arkansas comes in tied for number 2 with 12 players (they are tied with Georgia and LSU). Here is a link that talks about it (http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&u ... _well_id=2). Here is the link to the Universtiy of Arkansas sports page that talks about the Arkansas players who made the list (http://www.hogwired.com/ViewArticle.dbm ... LID=509099). I really think that the Hogs will be better then lots of people think. The SEC coaches seem to think so. However, they are going to have to prove it on the field. I can't wait for the season to start. What are you thoughts about who the coaches picked for the all-sec teams?

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:49 pm

It could happen, it was only 3 years ago that they won the West and met Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.

I dont think that will happen this year, but they could finish a respectable 2nd or 3rd. The talent is there.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Eric

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:50 pm

I agree with Derek. I'm not sure if they'll be a great team, but a good one nonetheless. I see another Independence Bowl bid, but who knows? The Razorbacks have been getting a lot more hype lately.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Return to “General Discussion”