TCU - Iowa State

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
colorado_loves_football

Postby colorado_loves_football » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:09 pm

With respect to TCU they (in my opinion) proved they could compete against 'good' competition this year. They did, after all beat Utah in SLC.
And they beat BYU in Provo, UT. Maybe that's not BCS in terms of status, but nobody will convince me they weren't competitive, this year!
Last edited by colorado_loves_football on Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

colorado_loves_football

Postby colorado_loves_football » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:22 pm

Anyone hear about the TCU player that was killed?

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:11 pm

The freshman kicker that was shot in the gut? Sorry to here about that. It is a terrible thing and a waste of a life. I feel for his family. No parent should ever have to bury a child. There are no words to describe such a needless tragedy.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

colorado_loves_football

Postby colorado_loves_football » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:09 pm

Only thing I know is that he was 20 years old, was a redshirt, and that the guy who shot him was 43 years old. Probably a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, he later died, but at least they caught the guy who did it. Little, if any, consolation to his family.

Return to “General Discussion”