Happy New Year!

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
openSkies
Administrator
Administrator

Postby openSkies » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:36 pm

Haha, you guys are great =]

Well, made it back alive.

I was shocked to watch VT beat Louisville, and even more shocked that the weather stayed nice for the entire afternoon. It was a good game to attend on my day off.

I hope the ..Fanatic family had a good time. I sat in section 405. Where were you guys? And congrats on your team's win!

(PS Hope you made/make it back safe in that lowsy rain that started right after the game).

..fanatic
Coordinator
Coordinator

Postby ..fanatic » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:11 am

Section 202 corner endzone. Spent over three quarters thinking we were going to lose before we finished the game with 22 straight points. We needed this win!

Congrats to Mountainman and Spence on their victories. Oh yeah, bama_girl, too.

If I left anyone off, forgive me. It's like 4am and I'm barely able to type. Going to bed very soon.
"Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it."

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:40 pm

Glad you had a safe trip ... get some rest .... Coach Beamer and his staff did a good job at halftime of getting the Hokies focused on playing football.

Appeared to me, during the first half, they were playing like they were still disappointed and angry about what happened in the ACC Championship Game.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:56 pm

Agree Mountainman. Their first-half performance was thuggish and boorish. Beamer needs to get a hold on the attitude probs of some of the players. I'd be happy if Vick was kicked off the team for good. Many fans are just sick of his childish actions. He's the spoiled little brat brother that things his poop doesn't stink.

WE DO NOT NEED VICK. And he doesn't seem to think he needs VT.

Jimmy Williams should get kicked out of school for the final semester. But then I read that he has chosen not tor eturn to school. He says he's going to stay in Florida and party until the NFL process begins. Keep your eyes on the papers - this sounds like a moron who could wind up in jail before then.

I happy for the guys who played the right way and never got in trouble. And I'm happy for the team because I'm a long-time fan. But I am disappointed with the actions of several individuals on this team who, once again, put their own egos above everything else.

..fanatic
Coordinator
Coordinator

Postby ..fanatic » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:57 pm

Above post was me. I forgot to sign-in.
"Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it."

Return to “General Discussion”