Michigan and App State tied at 14-14

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

Michigan and App State tied at 14-14

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:57 pm

What's up with Michigan?
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Michigan and App State tied at 14-14

Postby bama_girl » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:08 pm

:shock: don't know

i think i'm gonna put CNN on the split screen to see if eric flips out and makes the news :lol:
The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire. ~Mark Twain

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:12 pm

App State just took the lead....21-14. Man they are on fire. App State QB stats: 7-7, 129 yards, and 3 TD's. That is impressive.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:35 pm

Oh my....App State is up 28-14......unbelievable. If you have not checked out the stats: App State has over 100 yards rushing in the first half and their QB is still 7-7 with 3 TD's. I think they believe they can win this game.....Wish I could be watching this one. Having to follow it online though.

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:54 pm

even id they don't win this, i think they deserve to get a call up to 1A
The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire. ~Mark Twain

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:05 pm

In the 4th quarter and App State still leads by 5.....is it possible?

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:39 pm

App State is leading with :24 seconds remaining......I can't believe it....a Div II school beating Michigan....not over yet but just about....

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:45 pm

THEY DID IT....I can not believe it. Man...I bet Eric is....well, a little disappointed. Who would have thought.

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:48 pm

People were talking Michigan as a possible National Championship team.....not anymore. I hope coach Nutt tells his Ark team today about what happended in Michigan. I am a little scared about Troy. They have a talented QB and won the Sunbelt last year. They play several big teams well in recent years.

Loyd Carr has to beat Ohio State to even think about keeping his job now.....just my opinion. Michigan fans will not be very forgiving in this situation....losing to a D II school.

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:13 pm

Yes it was in Michigan....looking forward to hearing what Eric has to say about the game. I am assuming he was at the game. Heismanhog....are you in Fayetteville tailgaiting right now...if you are I am so jelous. I will be listening to the game on internet radio (razorzone through Hogwired.com). You can give us an analysis of the game after it is over.....I am intersted in how our passing offense will progress throughout the first game.....and how our pass defense holds up agianst a good QB and WR's of Troy.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:20 pm

fluiddude wrote:Now Oregon's visit to Ann Arbor is completely meaningless. Thanks Lloyd :roll:

Yeah, No SOS points now. :wink: As embarrassing as this is for the B-10, I have to admit enjoying it a little. That may be the first time ever that I switched off the Ohio State game to watch a Michigan game. Say goodbye to the T25 Lloyd. OMG Michigan's defensive backfield is terrible.

So much for eating cupcakes on the first day. Think about how much Michgan lost today.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:13 pm

We do have to remember that App State was the Div II champs the last two years....that being said there should be no way possible a D II school should be able to play with a team that is supposed to be #5.....I guess that shows that they are not a top five team. Michigan's d backs have work to do or they are in for a long season.

Spence I bet they do not drop out of the top 25...do you? I guess they will still be in top 25 but a major drop is coming.

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:22 pm

Just heard on tv this was the first time in the history of college football that a Div II school beat a Div I ranked opponent.

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:41 pm

maybe notre dam will win today and they can let them be #5 :P

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:51 pm

Dossenator wrote:We do have to remember that App State was the Div II champs the last two years....that being said there should be no way possible a D II school should be able to play with a team that is supposed to be #5.....I guess that shows that they are not a top five team. Michigan's d backs have work to do or they are in for a long season.

Spence I bet they do not drop out of the top 25...do you? I guess they will still be in top 25 but a major drop is coming.

They probably won't drop out of the T25, but I expect a major fall. 20-25 probably. They will fall out of my T25, no excuse for what happeded. Eric will agree with them dropping out, Eric doesn't sugar coat what Michgan does ever. BWH is right, Michigan didn't take them seriously, but Appy State played football. Towards the end the Michigan D was blitzing and shutting them down, but as soon as they got the lead back they thought they had won.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”