If you could change one play...

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Jason G
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Jason G » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:10 pm

By the way, the Army game was the only one I was able to attend this season. It truly was pitiful. I sat there in the pouring rain with the temp in the upper 30s and howling wind and the "high-powered" Akron offense can't put up any points. I thought their goose was cooked after that game. Instead, it kind of served as a wake-up call with the upset in BG coming the next week.

By the way, this may be of interest to you. The next time I am going to be up in Akron is on the 21st. I may just have to drop by the basketball arena and check out the EMU-Akron tilt.

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:33 pm

thank goodness OSU didn't lose by 2 points, or he'd of gotten blamed for the field block being his fault too.

colorado_loves_football

Postby colorado_loves_football » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:01 pm

There were so many good games this year, it's hard to pick only one.
But for my money, I"d make it so that Michigan wins the Alamo Bowl on that crazy last play.
The player who took it to the Nebraska 15 only had to lateral it to one of the two players following him and it would have been touchdown Michigan! And that would have also vindicated the officials (Sun Belt Conference).
Last edited by colorado_loves_football on Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:39 pm

the one where prothros leg almost came off :cry:
The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire. ~Mark Twain

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:39 pm

what is that red thing?
The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire. ~Mark Twain

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:55 am

No one will ever make as spectacular catch as Prothro did in his Pontiac Game Changing Performance of the year. The first time I saw that, it was an attachment from my buddy, and I thought it was one of those Powerade commercials that was done on a computer, I had to watch it over and over. That kid is good, and is the gamebreaker needed to make it to the National Championship next year.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:41 pm

Gotta be the "Vick Stomp" on Dumerville's leg.

Return to “General Discussion”