The Itch

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

The Itch

Postby Eric » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:15 am

I'm starting to get that itch for college football! This hurts, guys! As much fun as it is, it kills while you're waiting for 5 months. I e-mailed Fiutiak from CFN.com, and he says the previews will start on the 4th of April. I CAN'T WAIT!

This has got to be one of the roughest periods of time in a man's life......
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:03 am

i know, it makes me miss it worse to read about it....so why do i keep coming here? :lol:
The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire. ~Mark Twain

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:18 pm

All I can add is that Gold Bond Body Powder, with the medicated claims that it has been healing since 1908, with its Triple Action Relief of cooling, absorbing and itch relieving, has no value when it comes to the 'college football itch.' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:20 am

I don't know man, I've already tried that. Nothing seems to work. I asked Jeeves about it earlier, and he said that the only cure is College Gameday.

Speaking of that, where did Jeeves go? Has anybody noticed it's just ask.com now?
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:48 am

It was a marketing decision. They felt that Jeeves was tired and canned his butt.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”