TOURNAMENT PICKS: Here's how to pick

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
openSkies
Administrator
Administrator

TOURNAMENT PICKS: Here's how to pick

Postby openSkies » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:51 pm

Hey everyone,

The CFP Tournament Bracket is up and running. Please click the link below to go to the site.

Instructions: Fill out who you think will win each game all the way up to and including the Tournament Winner. Fill out your username, and press submit. (You should see a white page with the word "Success!" or something like that. If not, contact me).

Any questions, post it here or send me a PM.

CFP 2006 TOURNAMENT BRACKET

colorado_loves_football

Postby colorado_loves_football » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:26 pm

Matt, unless I'm mistaken you forgot two teams, the #64 & #65 teams in the bracket, so hopefully one of them doesn't win the tournament!
I like how you were able to group all the teams together into one page, that made it really simple and easy to do!
Is there any way, (just an idea) maybe we could do something similar with NCAA football?
What I'm thinking, is we could maybe all make 'preliminary' picks about which teams will win each conference? It would be similar to the NCAA bracket, except it would only include 11 picks. Just an idea.

openSkies
Administrator
Administrator

Postby openSkies » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:10 pm

As far as I know I got everyone.

The bracket is straight from the NCAA.

Please let me know who I'm missing and where they go. Thanks.

//

About the football version... dunno if it'll work. We can look into it, though.

openSkies
Administrator
Administrator

Postby openSkies » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:11 pm

Oh, CLF...

You didn't pick your Tournament Winner. Please let me know who you think will win so that I can put it in.

Jason G
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Jason G » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:44 pm

I have seen a lot of office polls and brackets in various places but why do no brackets ever have us pick the winner of the opening round game? They always lump them together and place them in the first round.

In general, the opening round game (64 vs. 65) usually pairs two pretty evenly matched teams. This year with Monmouth and Hampton is no exception. While virtually no one will pick one of these schools against a #1 seed there might be quite a bit of variety in who everybody would pick to win the game between the two schools.

For the record, I pick Monmouth in a close one.

Return to “General Discussion”