NOTICE: Moves, Deletes, New Forum

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
openSkies
Administrator
Administrator

NOTICE: Moves, Deletes, New Forum

Postby openSkies » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:42 am

Hey everyone,

Got a couple of things to say...

(a) New Forum - Well, the off-topic forum is now up. Post away! Remember, though, offensive text is not allowed in ANY forum.

(b) Moves - Moved some topics from General Discussion to the Off-Topic Forum, as well as the College Basketball Forum.

(c) Deletes - Deleted some pointless posts. This would mainly include posts from a certain family of members *cough**hack**cough* (haha) saying "Click here to view this other post".

PLEASE, do NOT post about the college basketball picks in the college football general discussion forum.

I don't care about College Basketball, and don't want it cluttering up my screen with "New Topic! College BB Picks Posted". That belongs in the College BB Forum. People who are interested will see the "New Topic" icon and read it if they want.

Thanks =]

//

This message will self-desctruct in 10 seconds.

*KA-BOOM!*

colorado_loves_football

Postby colorado_loves_football » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:29 pm

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to obliterate any and all non-essential postings from this website. This will be a dangerous mission, will probably require a lot of initiative on your part and likely will take ammuntion. I recommend you utilize any and all existing technology that will aid you in this endeavor.
Be forewarned there are many amongst you who will seek to sabotage your program, for the sake of profit and/or personal gain.
But, if you keep yourself 'protected' you will be safe from harm.
This message will self destruct in 15 seconds.

Return to “General Discussion”