Yeofoot vs Rich; Vince vs Matt; Texas vs USC

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Yeofoot vs Rich; Vince vs Matt; Texas vs USC

Postby Yeofoot » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:58 pm

Riche,

We should just keep all our trash talking on one thread.

-Yeofoot

PS: The Trojans Suck

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:24 pm

or you could simply exchange email addresses :roll:
The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire. ~Mark Twain

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:07 pm

Keeping it all on on thread would be cool.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:50 pm

y'all know you love reading the trash talking. Where you at Rich?

Since the year 2000, USC has won one national championship game. Only because they didn't face Texas until this year.

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:58 pm

I blame Mack Brown for losing those five years to OU. You could literally see his balls drawing up as soon as the game started. His game plan would be so conservative and non-explosive. He never tried to beat OU, he would just try not to lose. How do you have a prototype QB like Simms, throwing to one of the best receiving corps ever assembled and not put some air under the ball?

And yeah, Texas would've beat USC last year also if they hadn't blown it against OU.

The OU y'all stomped was not near the team that Texas played.

USC, not a Dynasty.
You have won one Championship Game!

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:29 pm

Rich, have fun this next week, you get to claim you 2 national champs in a row without me pointing out that you didn't. I'll be moving to AZ, so probably won't get a chance to harass you and your crappy Trojans.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:23 pm

Good luck with the move Yeofoot. have a safe trip.

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:01 am

Rich wrote:thats because you got shut out by ou. yea, im down for a single thread. common evil.....hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha...ou and texas coming together is like me and some ucla guy teaming up...its like cats and dogs living together....

ps - texas, not a dynasty.

USC not a dynasty.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:18 pm

I'm hoping all that sucking comin' from Troy will pull some of the heat outta here, HEHEHE!

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:49 pm

It's a shame USC couldn't beat a bunch of hippies from Berkeley that year.

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:51 am

Rich wrote:from derek..a georgia fan
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Rich wrote:
thats because you got shut out by ou. yea, im down for a single thread. common evil.....hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha...ou and texas coming together is like me and some ucla guy teaming up...its like cats and dogs living together....

ps - texas, not a dynasty.

USC not a dynasty.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

hey derek...how would you know what a dynasty is being a goergia fan...all you know is how to be overrated. hahahahaahahahahahaha....the only way georgia will see a title trophy at this rate is if they ACTUALLY schedule a real div 1a team away from home, and then go to USC to play, and see one in our trophy case...hahahahahaha...try and schedule a home home with a power house out of conference team some day.

Yeah...That was the Boise State game...The team that went undefeated last year...That was SO overlooked and robbed of their BCS chance....

Until they played a real National Caliber team and got schooled. 48 points was because Richt called of the dawgs about the middle of the 3rd Qtr...

I dont think there is anything GA could do to please you, cause your not a GA fan and USC can do no wrong...(Except lose to Texas)....Who are your out of conference teams?? I doubt your playing Michigan or Ohio State....NOPE your playing Hawaii and a weak Arkansas.

Dont give me this crap about the SOS being unfair to USC when you dont score less than 34 point in a game all year....How is that being challenged??? And you dont have a conference championship, so no risk there....

http://usctrojans.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/usc-m-footbl-sched.html

Yeah...That's a real strong schedule... :? :? :?

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:10 am

I dont think there is anything GA could do to please you, cause your not a GA fan and USC can do no wrong...(Except lose to Texas)....Who are your out of conference teams?? I doubt your playing Michigan or Ohio State....NOPE your playing Hawaii and a weak Arkansas.

Rich doesn't like any teams in the SEC because he is a Trojan fan stuck in the middle of SEC country. No one gets any respect out side of the SEC in that part of the country. The B-10 is the same way in the upper mid west. If you think about it, it would be very had for a life long Georgia fan to live in LA and openly root for your team. It would be hard not to develop a pretty good size chip on your shoulder towards the PAC-10 and USC. Rich is a good guy if you look past his hatred toward the SEC.

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:56 am

Spence wrote:

Rich doesn't like any teams in the SEC because he is a Trojan fan stuck in the middle of SEC country. No one gets any respect out side of the SEC in that part of the country. The B-10 is the same way in the upper mid west. If you think about it, it would be very had for a life long Georgia fan to live in LA and openly root for your team. It would be hard not to develop a pretty good size chip on your shoulder towards the PAC-10 and USC. Rich is a good guy if you look past his hatred toward the SEC.

I agree...I lived in Jacksonville for 2 years, where Gator fans dominated and I hated every minute of it...Especially after the heartbreakin loss in Nov of 02..That was our only loss that year, and it being yet another gator loss, only made me more bitter. :D

- John Madden

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:38 am

Rich is a good guy if you look past his hatred toward the SEC.

That and the whole being a USC fan! HEHEHE

More people saw USC lose this year than saw them win a single game!

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:33 pm

yeah, Riche, I'm running out of material to talk trash about. Just since you know the odds are in your favor, it's going to Mod Edit:( make me mad) if Bush goes to the Texans. Unless of course the Cardinals get him.

Return to “General Discussion”