yeofoote..why did you lie??

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:57 pm

Riche, please, you just showed your own ignorance. Just think about it a minute. Texas plays OU in the Cotton Bowl every year because it's halfway between the two. It's like me saying that the Rose Bowl is in San Francisco. You frickin idiot Riche! The Cotton Bowl is in DALLAS! What a moron. Oh my gosh, no wonder you rooted for USC. You're a LOSER. That's what losers are remember, they lose.

I'm just messin with ya Rich. But it's funny you started a whole new thread to point out me for being stupid, when you thought the Cotton Bowl was in Houston.

oh and BTW, I just said the distance from Arkansas, ie, the border.

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:12 am

Imagine that, a Trojan not having any idea what he's talking about. Kinda like when your offensive coordinator decided to go for it on fourth and short. You just admitted that you have no idea what you are talking about. You got beat on the most watched game of the century in a stadium less than 50 miles from your own stadium. Wow, it hurts so bad you have to go back to the Cotton Bowl five years ago. Ooh, man, you sure do know how to hurt a defending national champion's feelings! Hahaha! You guys went from people/you thinking USC is a dynasty, to everyone looking at you like you went one season undefeated. Cause ya did! You had a lot of talent, but that doesn't matter when you're a bunch of LOSERS! You lost. You lost. You lost. You lost. Knock Knock, you lost.

Return to “General Discussion”