Who Else is Decruitment Bound ..?

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Who Else is Decruitment Bound ..?

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:52 am

-------------------------------------------------------------

With Jimbo Fisher and Zach Arnett out the door, what other names are going to be up for career alternative opportunity ..?

If we look into the SEC, we all know how they do not like being left behind. And with A&M and Miss St making a move, now, my couldbe's for who we can expect to get the news:

Sam Pittman = Arkansas is getting restless, especially with Texas/Oklahoma coming next season. Now with two other programs in their conference releasing their Head Coaches, I wouldn't be surprised to see a change.

Billy Napier = flurDah! is unhappy. Napier may seem unlikely with how recently he was hired. But, Miss St sent Arnett packing just 11 games into his stead. And, the news hasn't been good. His security might have been his current recruiting class, looking like a top 5 finish. However, from what I've been hearing, recruits who haven't already backed out are getting ready to. And if they get abandoned by their previously thought of as locked in big names come this upcoming signing day, Billy maybe back in the Sun Belt for 2024.

Going a stretch out west:

Chip Kelly = UCLA is about to put him out to pasture. Kelly hasn't produced a fraction of the expectations they hoped for. And he had a chance, especially when some of these other Pac teams were down. Now, seeing Arizona, Washington State, Oregon State all resurrect themselves, while the Bruins slide behind. Factor that in with the jump to the Big 10. Chip's days are ready to gaze the sunset boulevard.

Is there anyone else we should be looking at?

Dino Babers, maybe? Jeff Hafley?

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Return to “General Discussion”