Interesting Commit ...

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Interesting Commit ...

Postby Cane from the Bend » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:59 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------

Let me preface this by stating that I never wanted Lane Kiffin as the coach for Miami ...

I lead with that, because when Miami fired Diaz, much debate of who the next in line would be.

A bunch of people kept saying Kiffin. I said, I don't want him, but it wouldn't surprise me.

One person said; "No way Kiffin would come to Miami. Why would he, when he is a lock to recruit Arch Manning at Ole Miss."

I said; Kiffin is great at recruiting the type of QB that fits his scheme. So why would he let the potential recruitment of the next Manning be his sole reasaon for turning down the Miami job. Do you think there aren't other QB's out there that Kiffin would recruit, in the same Star rating? --- Noting again, that I didn't want Kiffin.

Never-you-mind, as both for instances are now rendered moot ...

Arch Manning has now made his College Commitment, to the University of Texas.

There will be some wailing in Oxford/Jackson this weekend, for sure.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Return to “General Discussion”