Random NFL Thoughts

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.

Is Manning Ever Going to Win a Superbowl?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 3

Eric

Random NFL Thoughts

Postby Eric » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:59 pm

Is Peyton Manning the next Dan Marino? The guy can't get past the Patriots, and even when they are eliminated, they find a way to lose to Pittsburgh. I think the Steelers will be a good match for the Broncos, but I've gotta take Denver winning the Superbowl. They have been the most underrated good team I've seen in a LONG while.

I think the Broncos will play the Seahawks, oddly enough, I picked that Superbowl matchup 2 years ago when it ended up being New England and Carolina.

It's 3:55 right now, and I think the Panthers will kill the Bears today. 30-3, that's my prediction. I just think experience means so much, and considering the Bears have none, I've gotta go with the Del-hommies. They've been here before, and I think they'll roll.

One more note, what is the deal with Tiki Barber? Shut up already. Don't blame Coughlin for ruining the game with his gameplan, maybe YOU didn't execute it properly. If you have a problem with it, address the coach behind closed doors. Don't take it to the media.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:21 pm

I like the Broncos, they are so underrated. Still not getting the respect they deserve in my opinion. Jake Plummer is a totally different QB in the last couple years. I think that chance taken by the Broncos really paid off.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:24 pm

Wouldn't it be something that all the time that Elway put into the Broncos to win a Super Bowl, can be possibly duplicated by Plummer. I love the Bronco's, but somehow I think it kinda seems fishy having Plummer be in the same limelight as good ole John

Return to “General Discussion”