Anyone Picking the Super Bowl??????

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Anyone Picking the Super Bowl??????

Postby Cane from the Bend » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:41 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Lord, my eyes ..!

I only saw a glimpse of him when he ran the field.

I didn't pay much attention, so I really didn't get a look at him. And after clicking the link; that is something I could have gone without seeing.

As for getting into the end zone ...

This was the best chance the Buccaneers had: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBP6jDOkWY

I mean, Mahomes did all he could; Gotta help the QB out, and catch those.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:54 pm

Yep, a lot wrong, and to beat it all he’s got his mask in his right hand, but he’s not wearing it. :wink: :wink: :wink:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Lord, my eyes ..!

I only saw a glimpse of him when he ran the field.

I didn't pay much attention, so I really didn't get a look at him. And after clicking the link; that is something I could have gone without seeing.

As for getting into the end zone ...

This was the best chance the Buccaneers had: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBP6jDOkWY

I mean, Mahomes did all he could; Gotta help the QB out, and catch those.

........well, I don’t why you would expect him to catch it when they can’t block the pass rush to begin with. :wink:

In all the time I’ve played and watched this game of football, I’ve never, ever, ever seen a quarterback or any other player, throw a football like that while their entire body was parallel to the ground........ that was an amazing effort and play!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

P.S. Did the defender in front of the receiver miss catching that ball too????? Appears to me he may very well have..... :? :? :?
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Return to “General Discussion”