Wanted By Mexican Authorities

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Wanted By Mexican Authorities

Postby Mountainman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:13 pm

This man is wanted by Mexican Authorities for Disorderly Conduct, Intoxication and Uttering Obscenities while watching the College Football Playoff Championship Game...... he was last seen in Cabo San Lucas area. If you’ve seen this man, please call 1-800-BUCKEYES.

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo- ... ge19469410
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Wanted By Mexican Authorities

Postby Derek » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:14 pm

Is that OSU's coach? 8)
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Derek wrote:Is that OSU's coach? 8)

Nope........ that’s their Biggest Fan and Critic, who happens to be vacationing in Cabo. :lol:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:31 pm

The game played out a lot like I thought it would so I can't say I was too upset over the result. Ohio State didn't have the defense to hold up Alabama and with Trey Sermon getting hurt early, they really turned 1 dimensional quickly and that made things worse. I did go into the sports bar at the resort I was staying in and there were 16 more Buckeye fans in there with my wife and I with only 1 Bama fan. The Bama fan had the last laugh of course, but Buckeye's owned the bar.

We stayed at a place called Le Blanc Cabo. If any of you decide to take a trip to Baja California look this place up. It is maybe the best place I have ever stayed. I am not sure I will ever be able to go somewhere else for a beach vacation. It is a very cool place on the sea of Cortez.

....And I did have my share of Tequila. We tried some craft Tequila's at a tasting. I liked it so much I bought 3 bottles home. It is the smoothest Tequila I have ever tasted. Cava De Oro Extra is aged 5 years in an Oak barrel, a little like my friends who distill corn Whiskey to the south of me. It isn't Pappy Van Winkle smooth, but it is very smooth.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”