Happy New Year........ Good-Bye 2020 and Good Riddance!!!!!

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Happy New Year........ Good-Bye 2020 and Good Riddance!!!!!

Postby Mountainman » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:19 am

.........Ball State rolls, the Mountaineers close, and at the end of the brawl, Mike Leach said it all, “I’m going to tell them not to do it again.” 8) 8) 8)
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Happy New Year........ Good-Bye 2020 and Good Riddance!!!!!

Postby Cane from the Bend » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:03 pm

Mountainman wrote:.........Ball State rolls, the Mountaineers close, and at the end of the brawl, Mike Leach said it all, “I’m going to tell them not to do it again.” 8) 8) 8)

Now let's throw some election thieves in jail, and tell them, they are not allowed to do that anymore ...

Happy New Year !!!

Even if they don't plan on approaching 2021 any differently than 2020.

At least people are actually waking up.

ND is doing everything they can to prove they are not a Top 4 team :lol:

But hey, Northwestern had sure shown up.

Georgia did just enough not to lose, and Cincy is worse off for it --- With all of the Bulldog players who weren't in the game, people will go with; "Let's not take anything away from what the Bearcats accomplished. But, imagine how bad it could have been, if Georgia was at full strength."

Too bad, though, that's the position they were in when they got the Peach Bowl bid. Their only chance to change the narrative, was to win.

Thems the Breaks.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:06 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:
Mountainman wrote:.........Ball State rolls, the Mountaineers close, and at the end of the brawl, Mike Leach said it all, “I’m going to tell them not to do it again.” 8) 8) 8)

Now let's throw some election thieves in jail, and tell them, they are not allowed to do that anymore ...

Happy New Year !!!

Even if they don't plan on approaching 2021 any differently than 2020.

At least people are actually waking up.

ND is doing everything they can to prove they are not a Top 4 team :lol:

But hey, Northwestern had sure shown up.

Georgia did just enough not to lose, and Cincy is worse off for it --- With all of the Bulldog players who weren't in the game, people will go with; "Let's not take anything away from what the Bearcats accomplished. But, imagine how bad it could have been, if Georgia was at full strength."

Too bad, though, that's the position they were in when they got the Peach Bowl bid. Their only chance to change the narrative, was to win.

Thems the Breaks.

I am hopeful this election business is investigated. Regardless of what truly happened we need to know truly what happened.

Notre Dame belongs, but they’re just overmatched....... I saw the first half stats and saw were Alabama ran 28 plays and scored 21 points. :shock:

I had Northwestern picked to win, but read where several of their front line players opted out of the bowl game so I flipped. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cincy’s fortunes started changing when their starting left tackle got tossed for targeting, and he did do it with a really bad bonehead play, the guy they replaced him with cost the Bearcats dearly with penalties and very poor play. :roll:

The Tide is on cruise control....... I suspect the Clemson/OSU is going to come down to which QB has the best night. We’ll see...... :D :D :D
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:49 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------

I stayed with Northwestern because I wasn't sure how much heart Auburn would bring with them ...

When your head coach gets fired, it's hard to stay focused.

I think the Wildcats are better than people suspected. And I'm guessing they build off of their success to make things interesting for the Big Ten West next season.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:02 pm

Happy New Year!
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”