Well....... it’s my way or the highway.

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Well....... it’s my way or the highway.

Postby Mountainman » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:12 am

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Well....... it’s my way or the highway.

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:48 am

huh, that's peculiar ...

So, because of the tweet from 1 individual student, who does not hold a faculty nor authoritative position in the school, they are boycotting as if the University is systemically racist.

How much do you think that for instance, has to do with this:

Chuba Hubbard, a star running back at Oklahoma State, threatened to boycott team activities after his coach, Mike Gundy, appeared in a photo wearing a T-shirt with the logo of One America News Network, a far-right cable outlet that has called the Black Lives Matter movement “a farce.” Hubbard later posted a video with Gundy in which the coach committed to change.

Players at the University of Texas said they will not participate in recruiting or donor-related events unless the school renames several buildings, changes its traditional song and donates a percentage of athletic department revenue to organizations supporting the Black Lives Matter movement. Mississippi State star running back Kylin Hill vowed not to play for the school if the state didn’t remove the Confederate symbol from its flag.

Pure cancel culture ...

Silence those who do not agree with you, without discussion. That's Marxism.

Karl Marx was an avid racist --- Why, then, have they not cancelled his ideology?

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:50 pm

.........appears this kind of stuff is popping up in many places. At West Virginia there’s a coach on ‘Administrative Leave’ pending an ‘Independent Third Party Investigation’ into allegations from a player that the coach was ‘insensitive to his feelings’. :roll: :roll: :roll:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:48 pm

Mountainman wrote:.........appears this kind of stuff is popping up in many places. At West Virginia there’s a coach on ‘Administrative Leave’ pending an ‘Independent Third Party Investigation’ into allegations from a player that the coach was ‘insensitive to his feelings’. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Independent. YEAH RIGHT!

We are being trained. And I agree that BLM is a farce and a Marxist front group.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:02 pm

While I do not agree with racist view or what happened to George Floyd, people are allowed to believe what they want to believe in this country and they are allowed to speak it. It may be against the law to discriminate, it is not against the law to be a racist. The world George Orwell warned about seems to be fastly approaching.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:40 pm

A lot of this has to do with China ...

They've dumped more than $140 million into donations off the books through "Private Businesses" to West Coast Universities.

Private Business is a select term, when you find out how the Communist system owns those business ventures. China has long been trying to undermine Freedom of Thought. It's not by accident the majority of revenue in Silicon Valley are extreme progressive ideologues. Many of their share holders have offshore interests, and revenue streams coming from China hold a potential for 1+ Billion customers.

When you own the Pacific Coast money source, and have financially invested in how the Education System will be run, you have a coup d'état brewing.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:19 pm

Anyone hear about the NFL's decision on the National Anthem? :evil:

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:44 am

Derek wrote:Anyone hear about the NFL's decision on the National Anthem? :evil:

I came across this article.........

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl- ... at-week-1/

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:03 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:___________________________________________

They've dumped more than $140 million into donations off the books through "Private Businesses" to West Coast Universities.

Private Business is a select term, when you find out how the Communist system owns those business ventures. China has long been trying to undermine Freedom of Thought. It's not by accident the majority of revenue in Silicon Valley are extreme progressive ideologues. Many of their share holders have offshore interests, and revenue streams coming from China hold a potential for 1+ Billion customers.

When you own the Pacific Coast money source, and have financially invested in how the Education System will be run, you have a coup d'état brewing.

A lot of is has to do with too many people can't remember what communism really is, it is no different from the kingdoms they achieved freedom from so many years ago. A group of people (Aristocratic) who rule the people who have no say in what they do, how they do it, or how long they do it.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:21 pm

Spence wrote:
Cane from the Bend wrote:___________________________________________

A lot of is has to do with too many people can't remember what communism really is, it is no different from the kingdoms they achieved freedom from so many years ago. A group of people (Aristocratic) who rule the people who have no say in what they do, how they do it, or how long they do it.

Maybe their are some people who need a reminder........ check out the political affiliation of some of the guys in this group. :?

http://eskify.com/10-world-dictators-wh ... st-people/

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:38 am

Mountainman wrote:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl- ... at-week-1/

"Steps taken by the league office are a good sign of progress, but actions taken over the next several years will be a more meaningful indicator of where things stand."

Let me translate that......

"You're being good and obediant so far....but your actions over next several years will determine if you are completely obedient and doing what we think is best (which BTW is a moving goal post), anything else is racist."

I'm not sure how the NFL playing this little game of bowing down does anything to stop "police brutality".

Unless it's not really about police brutality but about "training" the public.......... :?: :?: :?:

- John Madden

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:55 pm

Derek wrote:
Mountainman wrote:

h t t p s : / / www . cbs sports. com /nfl/ news/ nfl - to - play - black - national -anthem- lift- every- voice- and- sing- before- star- spangled- banner- at- week- 1/

"Steps taken by the league office are a good sign of progress, but actions taken over the next several years will be a more meaningful indicator of where things stand."

Let me translate that......

"You're being good and obediant so far....but your actions over next several years will determine if you are completely obedient and doing what we think is best (which BTW is a moving goal post), anything else is racist."

I'm not sure how the NFL playing this little game of bowing down does anything to stop "police brutality".

Unless it's not really about police brutality but about "training" the public.......... :?: :?: :?:

Not everyone they are pandering to are so welcoming of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpPEZuw_i6g

Cane... [__]

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:12 am

My two cents worth is........ it would take a bunch of Ignorant SOBs to market “unity” while selling “division” and one hell of a bunch of Stupid SOBs to buy it in order to turn a profit.

My concern is, there are plenty of both....... :| :| :|

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:22 am

Mountainman wrote:My two cents worth is........ it would take a bunch of Ignorant SOBs to market “unity” while selling “division” and one hell of a bunch of Stupid SOBs to buy it in order to turn a profit.

My concern is, there are plenty of both....... :| :| :|

Absolutely!

Return to “General Discussion”