This Is Just Too Precious ... LoL!!

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

This Is Just Too Precious ... LoL!!

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/285 ... ie-taggart

Now that's capitalism at its finest.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: This Is Just Too Precious ... LoL!!

Postby billybud » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Precious?

A booster using his kid to make point?

I'm not a Willie fan...but this guy sucks...
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:25 pm

The kid might want to consider franchisees in Los Angeles (2) and Ann Arbor (1) in things don’t turn around...... :lol:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:48 pm

Mountainman wrote:The kid might want to consider franchisees in Los Angeles (2) and Ann Arbor (1) in things don’t turn around...... :lol:

I think Ol' Rocky Top might vie to setup one of those establishments ahead of Ann Arbor.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:19 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:
Mountainman wrote:The kid might want to consider franchisees in Los Angeles (2) and Ann Arbor (1) in things don’t turn around...... :lol:

I think Ol' Rocky Top might vie to setup one of those establishments ahead of Ann Arbor.

Oh for sure, hell, somebody set a boat on fire down at the Vol Navy Docks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Two couples, 1 dog and a cooler of beer were on the boat and survived the fire.

I just read an article about Michigan dropping out of the Top 10 in this week’s AP Poll..... :wink:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... 1,6&sim=11
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:36 am

It appears there’s a franchise opportunity up in Pittsburgh too, lemonade would indeed help to wash down a big ole s-h-I-t-burger, and get the taste out of their mouth...... All together now, ‘Sweet Caroline, good times never felt sooooooooo good’!!!!!!! :P :P :P

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/pitt-p ... te-cowards

Return to “General Discussion”