Here You Go Mountainman, Just for You ...

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Here You Go Mountainman, Just for You ...

Postby Cane from the Bend » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:05 am

Well, you and WoVeU, should he return:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1SzXwLe8JE

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Here You Go Mountainman, Just for You ...

Postby Mountainman » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:07 pm

Hey Cane......... haven’t been around the board much this summer, just checking in on occasion. I’ve been running around and busier than a puppy with two peters for a few months, currently squeezing in some family time on vacation for a couple of weeks. Can’t wait to get back to the hills and hollers where the pace is considerably slower........ “......and driven’ down the road I get the feelin’ I should have been home yesterday, yesterdaaaay, Country Roads take me home, to the place I belong......”

48 days till kickoff........ Let’s Gooooooooo Mountaineers!!!!!
Last edited by Mountainman on Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:48 am

---

Home Free is releasing this track on their upcoming album, "Dive Bar Saints"

My wife and I saw them twice in concert this past week on Wednesday [in Goshen Indiana] & Thursday [in Chicago]

In Chicago, everyone in the audience got a free copy of the CD ...
Since I preordered the CD and got my copy on Wednesday;
My wife and I have two free Christmas Gifts for people :mrgreen:

Anyway, they performed "Take Me Home, Country Roads" both nights, and it was Fantastic!

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:56 pm

That rendition will be booming in the parking lot come August 31st........ :wink:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Return to “General Discussion”