Why Did Texas Win The Rose Bowl?

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.

Because they had more points!
100%
Governmental Conspiracy!
No votes

Total votes: 4

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:49 pm

Texas is the greatest football team of all time. They would beat the Colts. They would beat the NFC All-Star Team by 35, though they'd only squeek by the AFC All-Star Team by a field goal. They could do all of this while blindfolded and taking shots of 200 proof moonshine between each play. HeHeHe

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:15 pm

Maysel says he's on his way to the University of Texas to join the Longhorns as a walk on. :lol:

After a few plays, and a few shots, that's all the walking he'll be doing. :wink:

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:20 pm

Yeah, I bet WV knows a little something about moonshine, join up, we're going to be playing on Mars during the home opener! I heard that's the last place people have the seen the Trojan competitive edge. hehehe

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:47 pm

Next year, next year, next year. We won this year, this year, this year. Hey I really appreciate you guys keeping that longest win streak in the nation seat warm for us. Let me sit in it....awww, that feels good. Oh, yeah, I love having the longest win streak in the nation....ooooh, man, you should come sit in it, oh wait, you guys are riding that one game losing streak! That's right, I said it again, a one-game streak. You guys have lost every game you've played in 2006. What a way to start the year. Ugly Scared Cornholes! Ooh, and Nebraska is going to beat you next year, keeping you out of the title game, then you get to find out why only men schedule Ohio State, they are going to beat you like, uh, uh, well like any Big 10 team would beat a PAC-10 team. The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You! To be honest you've made some great point, but I've gotta say again, BUT WHO WON trumps all those arguments.

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:53 pm

Attention all Moderators and Admin Personnell:

Riche has officially won this argument, please contact the BCS commissioner, USC deserved to win that game. I'm sure you can go ahead and contact Mack Brown, he'll be more than happy to return the tropies, all of them to Pete Carroll. Thank you Riche. Please let Vince keep his MVP, he just looked so happpy with it. I just reviewed the game, and the Refs blew it, USC deserves it. That and the fact that USC has 11 titles already, just proves even more, USC is better, and should be recognized as such. I appreciate everyone's cooperation. Thank you Riche for assisting in my epiphany. I know we had more points at the end of the game, but Riche had more points on collegefootballpoll.com, hence USC is the new National Champion!

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:12 am

I agree with Htown. From just a football fan perspective, with no emotional attachment to the teams, I thought it was a great game. Yes, there were some missed calls and some bonehead plays, but It was a good hard fought game. It is hard to lose a game like that because you know it was in your grasp. I don't know who would win a best of 10 series in this match up, but the final tally would be close. I think these teams match up more evenly then you guys would care to admit.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:08 am

Don't get me wrong Spence, that was so exciting, it was unbearable. If I wasn't drinking mass amounts of beer, I would've had to wait in the next room until it was over. I just was making as ridiculous of points as possible. You won't here me talking real trash on here unless an Aggie starts up, then I won't hold myself accountable for the ignorance that will flow from my hands.

Return to “General Discussion”