Jim Harbaugh Climbs Tree While......

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Coordinator
Coordinator
Posts: 611
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 am

Jim Harbaugh Climbs Tree While......

Postby Mountainman » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:50 pm

........... grinning from ear to ear. Reports from reliable unnamed and other sources say it happened suddenly this afternoon, right after the coach was informed that Dwayne Haskins had declared for the NFL Draft....... video and news at 11:00.
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

User avatar
Spence
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 19576
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio (Ohio's First Capital)
Contact:

Re: Jim Harbaugh Climbs Tree While......

Postby Spence » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:02 pm

Mountainman wrote:........... grinning from ear to ear. Reports from reliable unnamed and other sources say it happened suddenly this afternoon, right after the coach was informed that Dwayne Haskins had declared for the NFL Draft....... video and news at 11:00.


That is probably the only reason Haskin's didn't declare a long time ago. Just to help Harbaugh's ulcer along.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Coordinator
Coordinator
Posts: 611
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 am

Re: Jim Harbaugh Climbs Tree While......

Postby Mountainman » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Greer was as accurate with his passes I’ve ever seen, Murray was quick, fast and threw a good ball, but Haskins was the best overall QB I saw this season....
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

User avatar
Spence
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 19576
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio (Ohio's First Capital)
Contact:

Re: Jim Harbaugh Climbs Tree While......

Postby Spence » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:42 pm

Mountainman wrote:Greer was as accurate with his passes I’ve ever seen, Murray was quick, fast and threw a good ball, but Haskins was the best overall QB I saw this season....
I agree. Haskins is the best QB that was ever under center at Ohio State. He is still very green and will have to learn how to be a QB at the next level, but he has the tools to be great in the NFL.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:25 am
Location: South Bend, IN (domerville usa)
Contact:

Re: Jim Harbaugh Climbs Tree While......

Postby Cane from the Bend » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:18 am

---

Greg Schiano, leaves Ohio State for the nfl ...

Greg Madison [Michigan D-Line Coach]
Al Washington [Michigan Linebackers Coach]

Hired away from Ann Arbor, by Ohio State.

Justin Fields, quarterback transfer from Georgia to Ohio State, in an appeal process with the NCAA to be eligible to play in the 2019 season.

The Buckeyes don't look to be suffering right now.

.
.
.
Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ... and then it becomes regulation ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for one worthy soul:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy

Mountainman
Coordinator
Coordinator
Posts: 611
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 am

Re: Jim Harbaugh Climbs Tree While......

Postby Mountainman » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:41 am

Hmmmmmm...... appears there may be a frown on Harbaugh’s face when he dismounts that tree.
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

User avatar
Spence
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 19576
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio (Ohio's First Capital)
Contact:

Re: Jim Harbaugh Climbs Tree While......

Postby Spence » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:---

Greg Schiano, leaves Ohio State for the nfl ...

Greg Madison [Michigan D-Line Coach]
Al Washington [Michigan Linebackers Coach]

Hired away from Ann Arbor, by Ohio State.

Justin Fields, quarterback transfer from Georgia to Ohio State, in an appeal process with the NCAA to be eligible to play in the 2019 season.

The Buckeyes don't look to be suffering right now.

.
.
.


It appears Martel is entering the portal now though, so he appears to be testing the waters. That would make Ohio State fairly thin at QB - which was the point in going after Fields in the first place.
Mattison worked for Urban Meyer in Florida. Washington is an up and comer from CBus. I’m sure that has something to do with their jump, but that has to be a little hard to swallow if you’re Harbaugh.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest