Wondering if CNN.......

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Wondering if CNN.......

Postby Mountainman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:34 pm

....... is considering sending an investigative report to Tuscaloosa to see what they can dig-up on Nick Saban like they did with Bobby Knight???

Man-o-man, would Sports Illustrated and ESPN be salivating over that or what......
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Wondering if CNN.......

Postby Spence » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:39 pm

I don’t think Saban is dirty or at least any more dirty than any other coach. Having seen him early on at Michigan State; he always got the most out of those teams. Not that Knight didn’t, but no coach can get away with the stuff Bob Knight did as a coach. That era is over.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Wondering if CNN.......

Postby Mountainman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Spence wrote:I don’t think Saban is dirty or at least any more dirty than any other coach. Having seen him early on at Michigan State; he always got the most out of those teams. Not that Knight didn’t, but no coach can get away with the stuff Bob Knight did as a coach. That era is over.

I don’t believe Saban is dirty, he doesn’t need to be, he’s pretty much got his pick of recruits........ Bobby Knight wasn’t dirty either.

Ole Nick was pretty animated on the sidelines last night....... just reminded me of Ole Bobby.
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Return to “General Discussion”