Coaching Changes 2018

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Coaching Changes 2018

Postby donovan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:15 am

1. Boise State v Utah State – Maybe Boise is better than I thought, Utah State is a good team. Rypien is a solid QB and Mattison is a little fireplug. Utah State’s coach Matt Wells has done a good job, I suspect he may be headed to a larger school.

I feel like Miss Cleo, once again.

A good move? Going to Texas can never be good, but Lubbock is the home of the Buddy Holly Museum which gives it at least one redeeming quality.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900044439/reports-utah-states-matt-wells-has-agreed-to-become-head-coach-of-texas-tech-red-raiders.html?_cid=Email-1&utm_campaign=fb47bbaede-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_11_30_12_00&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Deseret%20News&utm_term=0_2e4a89ae88-fb47bbaede-585635557
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Coaching Changes 2018

Postby Mountainman » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:39 pm

Hopefully someone will tell this new guy that it’s against the rules and an Officiating Point of Emphasis that NO ONE IS ALLOWED THE FLASH AN INVERTED ‘HOOK ‘EM HORNS’ hand sign by decree of The Big XII Commissioner’s Office at the insistence of Tom Herman and The University of Texas....... it shall be pentalized as a TAUNTING INFRACTION.

........Tom Herman and The University of Texas raised the issue, yet again, at the pre-game meeting for the Big XII Conference Championship Game to be played tomorrow. :roll:

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Return to “General Discussion”