Bevo Banned From Memorial Stadium......

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Bevo Banned From Memorial Stadium......

Postby Mountainman » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:24 pm

........in Lawrence, Kansas. Bevo, the University of Texas Mascot, has been banned from attending the Texas versus Kansas football game scheduled for this coming Saturday.

CNNut is reporting that........ According to sources close to the socure of the sources of this BREAKING NEWS, Diana Feinsteinsky has made public 4 letters from heifers claiming they were groped by Bevo at a stockyard party where alcohol was present. The claims range from Bevo propositioning one heifer to “take a roll in the hay”, while another says Bevo was “always horny every time she looked at him”, the third claims Bevo asked her “what does a real woman have two of that you have four of?”, and the fourth says Bevo was “constantly moo-wooing” her.

Attorneys for Bevo said in press release, “These charges are utterly ridiculous”.
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Bevo Banned From Memorial Stadium......

Postby Spence » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Mountainman wrote:........in Lawrence, Kansas. Bevo, the University of Texas Mascot, has been banned from attending the Texas versus Kansas football game scheduled for this coming Saturday.

CNNut is reporting that........ According to sources close to the socure of the sources of this BREAKING NEWS, Diana Feinsteinsky has made public 4 letters from heifers claiming they were groped by Bevo at a stockyard party where alcohol was present. The claims range from Bevo propositioning one heifer to “take a roll in the hay”, while another says Bevo was “always horny every time she looked at him”, the third claims Bevo asked her “what does a real woman have two of that you have four of?”, and the fourth says Bevo was “constantly moo-wooing” her.

Attorneys for Bevo said in press release, “These charges are utterly ridiculous”.

I have inside knowledge that Bevo only cares about one thing besides food. He did, however pass on both Feinstein and Pelosi. View that how you must.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

highfly24
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby highfly24 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:33 pm

This is hilarious. I needed a good laugh.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:33 pm

........believe it or not, but Bevo has been banned from attending the Texas/Kansas game by Kansas.

The rest is just BULL———T...... :lol:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:26 pm

Mountainman wrote:........believe it or not, but Bevo has been banned from attending the Texas/Kansas game by Kansas.

I actually can get Kansas not wanting to deal with a bull. Actually both of my Dad's grandfathers were gored to death by Bulls. They can be nasty creatures.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Spence wrote:
Mountainman wrote:........believe it or not, but Bevo has been banned from attending the Texas/Kansas game by Kansas.

I actually can get Kansas not wanting to deal with a bull. Actually both of my Dad's grandfathers were gored to death by Bulls. They can be nasty creatures.

Understood, my experience with them was with my granddad, he raised cattle. I when with him to ‘help’, as a 11-12 year old, to separate the Angus cows from the Angus bull in one pasture and the Hereford cows from the Hereford bull in another pasture. Then drive the Angus cows into the Hereford bull’s pasture and the Hereford cows into the Angus bull’s pasture......... well, those two bulls didn’t think too much about that, got in the darn fight, tore out about 75 feet of fence, fense-posts and a gate, and put my young-ass runnin’ to the hayloft. I’ll never forget what my granddad said to me afterwards, “....next time you’re moving cows, be sure the bull stays in the pasture, and shut the gate.” It took me a few years to figure out just why those bulls were so mad. 8)

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:46 pm

:lol:

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:46 pm

They ban all live animals....which allows them to sell hamburgers made for Bull meat....Do they make hamburgers from Bulls...Spence will tell me.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Bulls, aging cows, or any bovine part that can’t be used for premium cuts.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:31 am

Spence wrote:Bulls, aging cows, or any bovine part that can’t be used for premium cuts.

Don’t tell me that...... when I first started traveling to Colorado I was introduced to a non-premium cut. They served them as an ‘appetizer’ and called them ‘Rocky Mountain Oysters’ served in Butter Sauce. :shock:

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:36 am

To my knowledge I have never known of anyone using mountain oysters in hamburgers. There are however companies-large companies that grind hearts and kidney fat to make hamburger. The only thing they don’t eat anymore is brains. But lots of people did before it was outlawed.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:46 am

So this ‘100% Pure Angus Beef’ that’s all the rage now may not be exactly what I thought it was??? Ugh....... pass the oysters, please. :(

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:57 am

The designation 100% “pure beef” means it came from a bovine animal. Look for 100% “ground beef” that means it was made with muscle meat or primals. Angus used to mean something. Today government guidelines permit the use of the name angus even of the bloodline is 10%. There is a company called Creekstone, I think in Iowa, that uses pure bred angus still today. I’m sure there are others too, but not many. Angus was such a small breed that demand made them cross breed to create large animals. More than you want to know, right?

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:15 am

Spence wrote:The designation 100% “pure beef” means it came from a bovine animal. Look for 100% “ground beef” that means it was made with muscle meat or primals. Angus used to mean something. Today government guidelines permit the use of the name angus even of the bloodline is 10%. There is a company called Creekstone, I think in Iowa, that uses pure bred angus still today. I’m sure there are others too, but not many. Angus was such a small breed that demand made them cross breed to create large animals. More than you want to know, right?

Thanks for the info and tip....... I’m mooooovin’ on. :lol:

Btw, fun game tonight between KC & LAR...... 1st time in NFL history where both teams scored more than 50 points each in a game. 8)

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:26 am

Spence wrote: Angus was such a small breed that demand made them crossbreed to create large animals. More than you want to know, right?

I think this was a direct quote from Alabama's recruiting pamphlet.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Return to “General Discussion”