Vegan Burger Week Twelve

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Vegan Burger Week Twelve

Postby donovan » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:01 am

Vegan Burger Week Twelve
1. Alabama v The Citadel – Tied at the half, who cares. Thrashed in the end – Who Cares – Its okay for Alabama to schedule The Citadel without prejudice.
2. Notre Dame v Syracuse – Nobody ever took Syracuse seriously and Notre Dame which seems to be a good team was.
3. Michigan’s win was uneventful and will make the matchup against Ohio State’s squeaker a big money game. Defenses had a week off. It will be the game of the week and after all the big bucks are racked in Ohio State will win and Michigan will drift back into National oblivion.
4. Boise v New Mexico – Even I don’t care.
5. Georgia v Mass - Georgia subjugates Mass and they still are on the dollar value menu because they lost one game and can’t get back on as the daily special.
6. Oklahoma v West Virginia – We feel bad for Mountainman but time to break out the good stuff to kill the pain.
7. Florida v Idaho Worst matchup of the season. They make the spread. Evidence that all games are rigged by Vegas. All, that means no excluions.
8. Penn State v Rutgers - Rutgers 1-9 End of story
9. Washington V Oregon State - Washington should have won by 60. They are way overrated. Apple cup will be a very good game.
10. Utah v Colorado – Utah blew it early and beating Colorado is nothing. The best part of the game was when the ref stopped the game to tell the fans to not throw snowballs. Also, the throwing was the most entertaining part of the game. Good thing about blowouts in the snow, where the ball is spotted really isn’t challenged.
11. Florida State v BC - Maybe this will wake up my friend Mr. Billybud. Last minute victory – when the season is shot good to have something to shout about. This put the last peg in BC’s coffin.
12. Mississippi State v Arkansas – Was on some cable channel mixed with veg-a-matic commercials.
13. Utah State v Colorado State. A good Utah State offense did not do that well against a terrible Colorado defense. And then a recognition on Colorado’s part that ‘mary’ did not step out of bounds. Utah State wins by a foot on the wrong side of the line. Boise Utah State matchup may go Boise’s way…might be changing my mind. I recognize I am the only one that cares. I would like a Boise Ohio State Rose Bowl game…but not happening now. UCF is for real
14. Harvard v Yale - Look at the highlight where the Harvard runner flips off the Yale defender and the flag is thrown and the touchdown does not count.
15. UCF v Cincinnati – Another year when the Carnival takes your money and doesn’t let you in. “Arise, Group of Five, you have nothing to lose but your chains.”
16. Stanford v California - Another reminder there are things more important than football.
17. UCLA v USC – One of the greatest most classical matchups of my child and adulthood and not only don’t I care, no one else does either. Two potential great job openings, I would think.
18. Next week – Back to real meat between the buns.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Vegan Burger Week Twelve

Postby Spence » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:39 am

Boise State would beat Ohio State by 14. Michigan will win by 30+. Ohio State might be about to beast UCLA.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:17 am

#1....... I didn’t watch a down of SEC Football yesterday, but I wonder if they are mocking this CFP thing or just smarter than everybody else.

#2....... I have no idea how good the Irish are, but they’re about to find out

#6....... I killed the pain with 5 shots of 1792, and woke-up at 3:30 am to pee while wondering who won the Washington State and Fresno State games.

#11....... You reckon if the powers to be at Florida State had decided to allow Bobby Bowden the ‘Farewell Season’ he asked for that Jimbo would have left then and not emptied the cupboard and then leave???

#14.......The Ivy League is notorious for an overpriced education, radical professors and having to learn things the hard way.
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:16 pm

I think Norte Dame is pretty good. Not sure they are great.

We have similar taste in Bourbon. Taking a bottle with me to Columbus this Saturday.

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:01 pm

I appreciate this weeks theme. 8) :)

It's always funny to read your recaps.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

highfly24
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby highfly24 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:28 pm

9. Love the Apple Cup. Bake an apple crisp and feast on a battle for the division. I feel bad for the Pac 12. They will be left out after the Huskies take care of biz.
10. A few weeks ago this one looked like it would have major implications. Colorado has fallen apart and the coach is out of a job. Utah wins the South but few notice/care
15. Agreed the defending National Champs looked very good.
17. Heard this was the lowest attended game in the rivalry since the 70s. I take great joy in their fan base sufferings.

collegefbfan-8898
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby collegefbfan-8898 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:41 am

I didn't get to watch a ton a college football this Saturday. I know the Hokies are reeling. So, they say if they beat UVA, then they will play Marshall on December 1. Hopefully, win that game and become eligible for a bowl. What sad times. I mean they are in last place in the Coastal. Les Miles going to Kansas... I have been wondering where he might end up. If UNC were to get Fedora out, maybe there. Maybe Colorado. I have a feeling, a major feeling, that the Buckeyes are going to win against TTUN. Oh, and I bet that very few thought Northwestern would win the B1G West and Pitt would take the ACC Coastal. Oh yeah, and has anyone seen Josh Heupel lately? UCF head coach. I could not believe how much that dude has changed.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:56 am

collegefbfan-8898 wrote:I didn't get to watch a ton a college football this Saturday. I know the Hokies are reeling. So, they say if they beat UVA, then they will play Marshall on December 1. Hopefully, win that game and become eligible for a bowl. What sad times. I mean they are in last place in the Coastal. Les Miles going to Kansas... I have been wondering where he might end up. If UNC were to get Fedora out, maybe there. Maybe Colorado. I have a feeling, a major feeling, that the Buckeyes are going to win against TTUN. Oh, and I bet that very few thought Northwestern would win the B1G West and Pitt would take the ACC Coastal. Oh yeah, and has anyone seen Josh Heupel lately? UCF head coach. I could not believe how much that dude has changed.

They won't. I will be in Columbus all weekend. I can go to the game. I'm pretty sure that I won't go. That is how sure I am that they will lose.

Return to “General Discussion”