Boise State v New Mexico

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Boise State v New Mexico

Postby donovan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:44 am

This is a typical game where a fairly good ball club plays against a not so good team. Nothing is learned except the answer to this question:

Can two football announcers talk non-stop for four quarters and a myriad of timeouts, non-stop and say nothing? Yes, the can.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Boise State v New Mexico

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:06 am

Same thing happened in the Memphis / SMU game ...

But at least that game was more exciting, for a while. Once Boise started to pull away, the game simply out of hand for New Mexico. And, if you'd have asked anyone what they expected from this game before kickoff, I suspect they would have given an answer that suggested the outcome would be what we wound up getting.

Decent outing for the Broncos. Like you said, no revelations were expounded upon. A fun game to watch, I'm sure, if you are a Boise State fan.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Return to “General Discussion”