Hopeful Bowls

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Hopeful Bowls

Postby donovan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:26 am

Here is one bowl match-up I would like to see and it may happen if things don't change.

Washington State v Ohio State. Now I know this is zip for Ohio State - Other than if you aren't in the National Supercilious Playoff, going to the Rose Bowl is the next best thing. And pitting the Big Ten v Pac 12 is so vintage. Besides, I think it would be a good game.
"Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines." - Satchel Paige

Mountainman
Coordinator
Coordinator

Re: Hopeful Bowls

Postby Mountainman » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:46 am

My hopes for the Mountaineers...... Peach Bowl in Atlanta, easy trip for the fans, only Big 6 game on TV that day for national recruiting exposure, and a big fat check, for the Athletic Department. 8)

........somebody else makes the rules, I’ m just playing the game by their rules. :wink:
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hopeful Bowls

Postby Spence » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:41 pm

donovan wrote:Here is one bowl match-up I would like to see and it may happen if things don't change.

Washington State v Ohio State. Now I know this is zip for Ohio State - Other than if you aren't in the National Supercilious Playoff, going to the Rose Bowl is the next best thing. And pitting the Big Ten v Pac 12 is so vintage. Besides, I think it would be a good game.

Buckeye fans would like the Rose. I think the Rose would be Ohio State's best case this year. I would like to make that trip too, but my middle kid is having hip surgery on both hips over Christmas so there will be no bowl trip for me. I would hate to go all the way out there and see them get beat anyway.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”