Ark vs LSU

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

Ark vs LSU

Postby Dossenator » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:34 pm

Well, I will be at this game. Supposed to be around 32 degrees at kickoff...6:30pm central time kickoff. Surprised Vegas set the line at 13 (in favor of LSU). I was thinking it would be much higher.

We shall see. If Ark makes a game of it then it will not seem as cold. Not holding my breath.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Ark vs LSU

Postby donovan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:36 pm

I wish you good fortune. Weather and home field can make a big difference. LSU can be beat.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Thank you.

Just a few years ago a highly ranked LSU team came into Ark (an Ark team with no conference wins) and was shutout. It was a very cold night game in Fayetteville and I was there. Hoping for a repeat.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Good luck Doss.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 pm

The Razorbacks have a shot...... call me crazy, but LSU coming off a beat down loss and the Razorbacks coming off a by-week giving them a chance to heal and prepare can make a game of this. 8)
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:00 pm

---

I haven't made my predictions yet, but I am so tempted to pick Arkansas. It'll be tough, scoring on that Tiger D, but LSU's offense is not great. Ark has shown some improvement since the season began. LSU's best outing was against Georgia. Other than that game, LSU has look ed the same all year. Should be a fun watch.

Hope you have a nice trip.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:32 am

Cane from the Bend wrote:---

I haven't made my predictions yet, but I am so tempted to pick Arkansas. It'll be tough, scoring on that Tiger D, but LSU's offense is not great. Ark has shown some improvement since the season began. LSU's best outing was against Georgia. Other than that game, LSU has look ed the same all year. Should be a fun watch.

Hope you have a nice trip.

I'm not done yet either. May have to take the risk...
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Return to “General Discussion”