Anyone Want to Trade Places.........

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Anyone Want to Trade Places.........

Postby Mountainman » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:46 pm

..........with Urban Meyer? So, I suspect there are some who wish or fantasize about being the Head Football Coach at one of the top College Football Programs in America. A position where fame and fortune abound.

Be mindful my friends, neighbors and passerby’s as you are now so once was he and for that there is a fee....... getting caught in a domestic dispute between an employee and his wife and being humiliated and suspended, one of the best players in the game deciding to prematurely leave your team, an ugly loss, and a fickle fanbase absolutely blaming, vilifying and condeming you while calling for you to be fired.
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Anyone Want to Trade Places.........

Postby Spence » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:08 pm

It isn't an ideal situation to be the Ohio State coach after a loss. It has happened before though.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:06 pm

I just saw on the TV scroll where Zach and Courtney Smith just got a smack on the wrist and we’re told to get and stay the hell away from each other...... morons.
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:14 am

Yes, according to him all charges were dropped. Both have restraining orders from each other. I feel bad for their kids.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:17 am

For sure, Spence....... victims of the indiscriminate damage of the stupidity of others.

Return to “General Discussion”