Elizabeth Warren Needs to Shut Up! Now!

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Elizabeth Warren Needs to Shut Up! Now!

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:58 pm

I apologize that I am not posting this in the Off Topic page. I just felt that it would get more views here, and I really needed to say this.

The Leftist Media Headlines are Saying:

Warren releases DNA test showing 'strong evidence' of Native American ancestry

---

Warren is Not a Native American, nor should she be able to claim Minority Status!

Some here may remember, but for those who were not part of the conversations we had something of 14 or 15 years ago, I'll state this again.

by heritage, I am Cheyenne ...

I do not use it for Government assistance, and I never have. I went to College on my own dime, as my beliefs have always been that one should be accountable to oneself.

I have enough Native Blood to be considered Tribal. Though, I do not participate in Council or take part in enough gatherings to make claim to any position. There is also no Cheyenne Tribal presence in my region. So that would render my voice Moot anyhow.

That being said --- On a Reservation, in order to claim Native Nationality, you must be at least 15% Native in order to receive Government benefits or Tribal Acknowledgement and Support.

Elizabeth Warren's DNA chart shows She is 1/1024 Native.

There is no DNA test to find out what Tribal Ancestry is in the DNA Strand --- Though, She is by Government Definition and Native Definition, Not an American Indian.

Now she wants to Grand Stand on something that shows she is not even a thousandth of a percent, and say that by not recognizing Her as being Native, That Trump is Somehow a racist against the American Native.

She is a Fraud!!

It is Hypocrites such as Her, that have the Native Peoples leaving the Democrat Party. And rightfully so. They have done more atrocities to the Native People than anything they pretend the Republicans would potentially do.

I do not usually post on these issues. But this one infuriates me.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Elizabeth Warren Needs to Shut Up! Now!

Postby Mountainman » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:34 pm

I cannot help but wonder who was the person that was a legitimate Minority Status candidate who wasn’t admitted because of her lies and deception.......

Oh well, hopefully the American people can figure this one out. :roll:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Mountainman wrote:I cannot help but wonder who was the person that was a legitimate Minority Status candidate who wasn’t admitted because of her lies and deception.......

Nope. They can't.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 am

Spence wrote:
Mountainman wrote:I cannot help but wonder who was the person that was a legitimate Minority Status candidate who wasn’t admitted because of her lies and deception.......

Nope. They can't.

Well, in that case, maybe Cane’s suggestion for her to ‘Shut-up’ would not be the best thing to have happen. Maybe she should keep on talking so at least some of us would know she’s a fool. 8)
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Mountainman wrote:
Spence wrote:

Nope. They can't.

Well, in that case, maybe Cane’s suggestion for her to ‘Shut-up’ would not be the best thing to have happen. Maybe she should keep on talking so at least some of us would know she’s a fool. 8)

Yes. The problem is the collective IQ of the country goes down every year. The movie Idiocracy is becoming more and prophecy and less farce every year.

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Spence wrote:
Mountainman wrote:
Spence wrote:

Nope. They can't.

Yes. The problem is the collective IQ of the country goes down every year. The movie Idiocracy is becoming more and prophecy and less farce every year.

I have a hypothesis about what’s happening....... I call it ‘Reverse Evolution’, heading back to Neanderthal.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:26 pm

I agree.

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:57 am

Take comfort that most of America, including her fellow Dem's, seem to think it was a bad idea. 8)

This is not going well for her after all.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Derek wrote:Take comfort that most of America, including her fellow Dem's, seem to think it was a bad idea. 8)

This is not going well for her after all.

So riddle me this....... What kind of person would tell a lie, then defend the lie, then provide the evidence to prove it was a lie, and then continue to maintain the lie is true??? :shock:

Just chalk it up as a sign posted along the pathway of Reverse Evolution. :wink:

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:44 pm

/

What they want is Devolution, which is why I call it De-Evolution; the new species of mankind known by its political name, Democrat, and its Biological name, Homo Demcuckus.

---

You are not wrong Mountainman. Her Campaign handlers released a video to tell us about Warren's Family Story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzbdZuVyAM

Notice how the comments are disables for this video? They know they would be challenged by the general public, so they deliberately take their voice away from them.

And this is supposed to be a representative.

At 31 seconds into this video, Ann Rowsey White, Warren's Cousin said, "It's offensive tom me. Not just as Betsy's cousin, but, as a, Native American." --- it says under her name, Cherokee Nation Citizen ---

Well, the DNA test shows that Elizabeth's Native Blood is less than 1 thousands part. So, it makes me question the validity in her cousin's Heritage, too. Also, is she really a Cherokee Nation Citizen? Or, is she calling herself a Citizen of the Tribe, because of her assumed blood ancestry?

We don't find out in this video, because this supposed family story, then goes on to talk about Elizabeth not using her minority status to get her job as a teacher.

The problem is, that is not the charge against her. It is that she is using the Native American self recognition to further her career as a politician. Which is precisely what she is doing, and does not address that once in this video.

Funny, how when Elizabeth is on the phone with the DNA Professor of Genetics from Stanford, they just happen to have a camera in her office, and in his office bot, while this conversation is taking place.

That is call dramatic effect filmography. It is they same nonsense they use to emphasize moments in reality television.

At 4:34 in the video, Warren say, "Native communities, have faced discrimination, neglect and violence for generations. And Trump can say whatever he wants about me. But mocking Native Americans or any group, to try and get at me. That's not what America stands for."

Great, Elizabeth ... Now show me one single policy that you introduced or supported that would improve Native Communities.

O' Wait, that's right ... you never have.

One thing to take comfort in.

Even though this video has 1.8 thousand likes [thumbs up], it has 2.7 thousand dislikes [thumbs down].

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:13 pm

/

Lucas says it all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCTF9KOlWKg

I believe we all feel this way.

Cane... [__]

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:52 pm

/

hmm ...

In Warren's family story video, there was a major segment dedicated to explaining that her minority status was not used to boost her career.

Is that really the case, though:
https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-ha ... lor-123526

Check out the bottom of this page, where it notes that ~ * This post has been updated

The reason, is because prior to that update, this post had heralded her for being a Woman of Color, then they changed their topic point, to sort of draw a medium between their original article, and the one that they currently have.

Now, look at the top of the page under the submission title.
It says ~ By MAGGIE HABERMAN 05/15/2012 02:33 PM EDT

Yep, this article, that marquees Warren as being Harvard Law's first woman of color, was initially posted back in 2012.

The bottom half of this article was recently changed. Starting at paragraph 5, then down. The original content has been taken down from the site.

Looks as though they are attempting to cover her tracks for her. Warren has backed herself into a corner, and now she is trying every deflection tactic she can find.

Cane... [__]

Return to “General Discussion”