Miami/FSU

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Miami/FSU

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:09 pm

/

And "THAT"!! is why I put this game in the weekly predictions, even though the line was 13.5 in favor of the `Canes, and many vocal analysts were saying, Blowout.

FSU's defense played very well. Their offense started fast, physical & sharp.

Everything changed when the Sack Fumble occurred.. The momentum swing took full effect, and it was a different game thereafter.

I feel Perry needs to fine tune his passing skills in big moments a bit. There were a couple of very pinpoint hits, but, the hands weren't always pulling the passes down, and some tosses were overhead, just out of reach of the receivers.

The Hurricane D won this game.. Once field position got spun, FSU had trouble moving the length of the field. Two turnovers in short field caused a quick 14 point bounce back. Then FSU's O-line started showing its vulnerabilities.

That's when the Miami O had shown up.

At the half, I was trying to remind myself, this game can flip on a dime. I was doing what I could to convince myself, that we still had a chance, when in all actuality, I was preparing to absorb the loss.

FSU is not as bad as when they started the season. They are starting to buy in to Taggart's game plan, and will be tough down the road.

Now they just need to take the chomp outta the gators, who are going to be flying high after today's win vs the Tigers.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Return to “General Discussion”