Preponderancies of Week 5

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:56 am

1. Alabama is out of control. The spread is going to become so high, nobody will even bet on them. I kind of like no one is talking much about them. Keeps them irrelevant to real life in college football.
2. Boise State v Wyoming. Being the only person watching that game I would say that the Boise State uniforms were right out of the 50’s. BSU dominated Wyoming and at an altitude of 7200 feet, they never seemed breathless. Wyoming was you and immature and the Bronco’s the opposite. Next week against San Diego State may tell us something, this game did not.
3. Colorado v UCLA. Colorado is a good ball club, UCLA is not. Kelly got credit at Oregon for wins where he was one cog in a big geared program. He is toast.
4. Florida State v Louisville. As stated elsewhere; if the Louisville play caller is paid more than $1.37 a game it a crime. Petrino can yell at the QB all he wants, but maybe he should talk to him before the last three minutes and not afterward. Enjoyable game to watch and FSU looked better than in the past, neither team is really very good. Taggart has a complicated scheme and maybe by years end the players will get it. On my TV FSU helmets did not look good but Louisville’s were dynamite.
5. Notre Dame crushed Stanford, Oregon should have beat them; Stanford will be beaten again, they are a paper tiger. They were a better team when they caved to political correctness and were called the Indians. Leland Stanford Jr. College…that is what we use to call them.
6. Clemson, tough to lose two quarterbacks in one season, much less one game. Having a freshman take over a proven player is a real crap shoot and not how a team reloads, that becomes a rebuilding team.
7. Florida has a defense, well at least on the football field. Florida is one of three states that the first two letters are consonants.
8. Oregon went back to basics and actually looked pretty flawless. Maybe they learn something from what I will call failure to do a “Kaepernick.” Take a knee.
9. Penn State. 4th and 5, game on the line, “Let's run it right up the middle because we have been so successful doing that against one of the best defensive lines in the nation. Yeah, great idea let’s do it.” Meyer, for whatever else he is, coaches really well during a game.
10. BYU- Who really believed they a good team. Washington was playing the Starbucks baristas by halftime.
11. Oregon State was so dismal, there isn’t even much hope left.
12. UCF is the team to watch feel the reality of, “We are undefeated and we're going to the Idaho Potato Bowl” syndrome.
13. Georgia is the team. So, Alabama v Georgia. That’s good, the country outside of Dixie can go back to whatever it is we do.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Preponderancies of Week 5

Postby Spence » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:07 pm

I think Rypien is a much better QB that we here about nationally.
The reason no one is talking about Alabama is that it is a given that they are the best team in the nation -- and they are the best team. Alabama is the only team that can beat Alabama in a game where all things are equal. They kill it on the recruiting trail and it shows.
We agree on Kelly. I have never been a fan. I can't believe there are people who still think he is or was...
Notre Dame looks to have a good ball club. I think some teams make them look better than the may be.
Franklin lost the game at Penn State. Gave it away.... not just at the end. Ohio State has big problems at linebackers. They aren't a championship team.
Sweeny better be sweet talking the old QB before he leaves campus. I think you need to be sure before you replace your veteran QB that your 3rd string QB is capable.
I also agree with Georgia. They can run the ball and they play great defense. That is a good recipe for winning.
I also was impressed by West Virginia yesterday. At least early. Coach had them fired up, but next time he had better temper that with being able to have something left in the tank to finish.
Michigan should be better than they are to this point. Can't say that disappoints me.
Frost has had a very short honeymoon in Nebraska. The problems there run deep.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

collegefbfan-8898
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby collegefbfan-8898 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Well, you guys know way more than me, but I like adding in what I observed on each college football Saturday.
1. What is the deal with Nebraska? I mean this is getting pretty "regular" now. Losing that is. Is there a Fire Frost webpage yet?
2. The play on 4th and 5 for Penn State was ridiculous. I knew that was gonna get eaten up, and my jaw still hit the floor when I saw it.
3. You just had to know the Hokies were gonna win against Duke. VTs back is against the wall for the rest of the season.
4. I wonder who goes to the ACC championship game.
5. How long before Notre Dame becomes #5 or higher?
6. I don't know the whole deal at Clemson. Can Bryant stay if Dabo wants it, or is it a done deal with Bryant transferring? Now, Lawrence is out maybe.
7. Alabama... Well, you know...

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:10 pm

Busy week for Ole Mountainman, didn’t get to watch a lot of games, but I did manage a couple so I’ll add a couple. First, the Mountaineers really should realize that consistent play for FOUR quarters is the mark of a Championship Team. Next, CATCH THE darn BALL!!!!!...... just how many drops where there in that TT game, I saw something in that game that disturbed me, and that was some non-catches of catchable balls in the middle of the field when a safety was over the top. Do the Mountaineer Recievers have a phobia or guts issue???

.......btw, why would Penn State run the back in that situation and turn that QB into a guy that simply hands the ball off after what he showed during the game??? You reckon the kid thought he saw something and checked to that play???
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:25 am

General comments thus far.

Time management
Bad last 2 minutes call
Tackling is notorious....maybe the safety rules have not inspired positive changes in tackling but rather don't do this. Just pathetic.
Too many dropped passes
Quarterbacks, some really good ones out there but protection is suspect.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:34 am

/

Oh my, where to begin..?

donovan wrote:1. Alabama is out of control. The spread is going to become so high, nobody will even bet on them. I kind of like no one is talking much about them. Keeps them irrelevant to real life in college football.

It gets to the point where even the redundancy becomes repetitious. The truth is, they aren't saying much about Alabama, because there isn't anything left that they haven't said over a hundred times before. Now, an anchor can ask the "Analysts" about the Tide, and they could simply look at the camera & shrug ... we would all know exactly what they meant.

Spence wrote:The reason no one is talking about Alabama is that it is a given that they are the best team in the nation -- and they are the best team. Alabama is the only team that can beat Alabama in a game where all things are equal. They kill it on the recruiting trail and it shows.

Seems to me that the very same thing was being said about the 2003 Oklahoma Sooners. They were the Unstoppable Force [offensively] & Immovable Object [defensively] ... no one was supposed to be able to beat them. They were heads & shoulders above everyone else ... Until they played Kansas State in the Big XII Championship, and lost 35-7.

So, I'll reserve my right to hold my opinion of them until after the SEC title game.

However, yes .. Their recruiting habits have made it difficult for the rest of the world to maintain balance. And something Alabama has been able to do that Bob Stoops & Mack Brown couldn't. Replace the Coordinators on Staff with people who are able to maintain the current standard.

donovan wrote:2. Boise State v Wyoming. Being the only person watching that game I would say that the Boise State uniforms were right out of the 50’s. BSU dominated Wyoming and at an altitude of 7200 feet, they never seemed breathless. Wyoming was you and immature and the Bronco’s the opposite. Next week against San Diego State may tell us something, this game did not.

Sadly, this time you may be right. I haven't even seen a single highlight from this one.

For the record, I try my best to catch every game I can, and usually do watch Boise State. But I just didn't quite put in as much time watching games this weekend. I saw the major network broadcasts, and then streamed several games near the end of the night --- but attempting to keep up with what was happening in the Ole Miss/LSU -- Oregon State/Arizona State -- USC/Arizona -- Oregon/California -- Toledo/Fresno State games all at the same time was driving me bonkers.

Spence wrote:I think Rypien is a much better QB that we here about nationally.

Which is a shame. With all of the QB changes being made across the country, there should be something said for a guy who not only is doing well enough to keep his starting position as a returning player, but also is having a rather spectacular year.

Rypien's efficiency is being overshadowed by all of the QB revolving doors at the larger programs.

donovan wrote:3. Colorado v UCLA. Colorado is a good ball club, UCLA is not. Kelly got credit at Oregon for wins where he was one cog in a big geared program. He is toast.

Spence wrote:We agree on Kelly. I have never been a fan. I can't believe there are people who still think he is or was...

Colorado is perplexing. A couple of seasons ago, they were in the Pac-12 Championship game. Then they went back to being that little team from the Rockies.

I suspect it had something to do with the departure of Jim Leavitt as Defensive Coordinator when he left for Oregon. I'm guessing the backslide the Buffaloes took was adjusting to the new defensive schemes. And now they are settling in better.

UCLA, well, they are just in bad sorts. It'll be interesting to see if Bryant stays at Clemson, because he is a Chip Kelly type QB.

Kelly, I don't think much of him one way or the other. I do know that UCLA is in such bad repair, that Kelly will have the opportunity to prove he can be that guy they want him to be. As it stands now, though, I don't know if anyone would be given the latitude needed to overcome the instant gratification environment, that it will take to turn things around. We may see 2 or 3 more coaches go through that avenue before UCLA is a conference contender again.

donovan wrote:4. Florida State v Louisville. As stated elsewhere; if the Louisville play caller is paid more than $1.37 a game it a crime. Petrino can yell at the QB all he wants, but maybe he should talk to him before the last three minutes and not afterward. Enjoyable game to watch and FSU looked better than in the past, neither team is really very good. Taggart has a complicated scheme and maybe by years end the players will get it.

9. Penn State. 4th and 5, game on the line, “Let's run it right up the middle because we have been so successful doing that against one of the best defensive lines in the nation. Yeah, great idea let’s do it.” Meyer, for whatever else he is, coaches really well during a game.

Spence wrote:Franklin lost the game at Penn State. Gave it away.... not just at the end. Ohio State has big problems at linebackers. They aren't a championship team.

collegefbfan-8898 wrote:2. The play on 4th and 5 for Penn State was ridiculous. I knew that was gonna get eaten up, and my jaw still hit the floor when I saw it.

I lump these two together because ... Buffoon of the week award goes to, Petrino & Franklin.

Last week Cristobal & Leach were the Knuckleheads. And, I honestly cannot believe I have seen so many boneheaded play calls in such a relatively short period. At least not so many that would be absolute game losing.

Louisville should have run the clock. They should have set themselves up to be prepared for a field goal if needed. But, to throw it on first down, on your opponent's 21 yard line with just 1:56 left in the game, when you have a 3 point lead.

You're an Idiot.

For Franklin to call a timeout after Ohio State's timeout, seeing what the defensive personnel they are going to have in there, and to call a run play, that didn't look like you were lining up for anything other than a run, and you run it right up the middle on 4th & 5 ...

You are an Idiot.

At least with the fsu/Louisville game, the `noles still had to get down the field and score.

When Ohio State stuffed the run, it felt so anticlimactic. I felt cheated. Why not put the ball in McSorley's hands..?

On the play before, with 3rd & 17, he turned a called pass play into a 12 yard run. He is the type of player that gives you a chance. And you just took it away from him ... and yourself ... and the rest of your team.

donovan wrote:5. Notre Dame crushed Stanford, Oregon should have beat them; Stanford will be beaten again, they are a paper tiger.

Spence wrote:Notre Dame looks to have a good ball club. I think some teams make them look better than the may be.

I'd been saying it since the start of the season. Shaw's incessant need to push Love is not going to play out well in the long run. Love was not just the feature back, he was the only back that got any significant play time. No one has gotten enough reps to come in and play relief. Yes, Love got a big run up the middle for a Touchdown. But finished the day with just over 60 yards, and left the game injured.

The passing game for Stanford is only as good as their ability to run the ball. Without Love behind the line, you know they have to pass it --- even still, they were no match for Notre Dame. The Irish were pulling away before Love got hurt. So, that is not an excuse.

You're right Donovan --- Stanford will lose one more --- at the very least. Washington is going to beat them. Someone else is likely to knock them down as well.

Spence, you might be right. Notre Dame could be looking better because of their competition. Though, they are looking like a whole different team now that they replaced Brandon Wimbush at quarterback. Book has taken this team to a new level. They won their first 3 games by 7, 8 and 5 points against Michigan, Ball State & Venderbilt. All at home.

They made the change at quarterback, and won their first road game by 29 points, then this week vs Stanford by 21.

They'll be playing in Blacksburg this week. The Hokies need to wash the stain of Old Dominion off. And this will be at Prime Time on national broadcast. This could be the domers' biggest test yet.

collegefbfan-8898 wrote:5. How long before Notre Dame becomes #5 or higher?

If not this week, then quite possibly next --- If they keep winning, it is only a matter of time, because this will be the Playoff Committee's first poll, and it is not a reflection of the media's attempt to machinate the perception of things --- even still, #1 Alabama, #2 Georgia and #5 LSU will all have to face off in either conference seasonal play, or the SEC championship,so at least two of those teams will have a loss regardless. Notre Dame could very easily end up in the top 3 before long.

donovan wrote:6. Clemson, tough to lose two quarterbacks in one season, much less one game. Having a freshman take over a proven player is a real crap shoot and not how a team reloads, that becomes a rebuilding team.

collegefbfan-8898 wrote:6. I don't know the whole deal at Clemson. Can Bryant stay if Dabo wants it, or is it a done deal with Bryant transferring? Now, Lawrence is out maybe.

Yes, it's a very hard thing to put such a burden on a kid who is expecting to play the minimum of cleanup duty most games.

I will mention this: that freshman stepped into the fire, being down, and needing some help from his teammates. He got it. And he performed remarkably well in a high stress situation, where others who a veteran qb's have folded under that pressure. He didn't back down, nor did he look afraid to play the game --- He also led his team back to a victory.

As for whether or not Swinney can still keep him --- I'd say by what the commentary was on Saturday, when they were saying Dabo said he's got an open door for Bryant if he wants to take it, would suggest that Bryant could still stick around if he chose to. I don't know for sure. But the way the talk has gone, it sounds that at least Dabo thinks so.

donovan wrote:7. Florida has a defense, well at least on the football field. Florida is one of three states that the first two letters are consonants.

A, E, I, O, U and Sometimes Y ...

I don't think that this is a case where Y is actually considered a Consonant.

donovan wrote:8. Oregon went back to basics and actually looked pretty flawless. Maybe they learn something from what I will call failure to do a “Kaepernick.” Take a knee.

The Ducks played pretty well. I do not think Cal is as good as they seemed to be. Oregon on the other hand, may be every bit as good as they appeared against Stanford.

I wasn't sure if they played as tough against Stanford because Stanford wasn't as good as I many thought. Or, if they played that tough, because it was a night game in Eugene. Or, if Oregon really is a team potentially on the rise.

After watching their game Saturday, and the way the handled Cal. I'd say they are just about to take the next step up.

donovan wrote:10. BYU- Who really believed they a good team. Washington was playing the Starbucks baristas by halftime.

I didn't believe the Cougars would beat the Huskies. I did expect them to play a little closer. Washington ran roughshod over BYU. The Mormons never even saw what hit `em.

Washington right now, is the Pac-12 --- Petersen was the best hire of a coach in the conference --- well, he and Wittingham [it's just that Utah doesn't have the recruiting prowess of UW].

It will be interesting to see What happens on October 20th, when Washington play Colorado. It will be played in Seattle, however.

donovan wrote:11. Oregon State was so dismal, there isn’t even much hope left.

Oregon State needs to go the JuCo route, and try to get enough guys who were former FBS players that are looking for a Power5 team to sign with. What they are doing isn't working. And just flipping coaches like a real estate salesman does houses isn't going to get the job done.

They need skilled players who have experience and want to play now. Because the recruiting in Corvallis seems to have checked out a long time ago.

donovan wrote:12. UCF is the team to watch feel the reality of, “We are undefeated and we're going to the Idaho Potato Bowl” syndrome.

I'm curious to see how long they can keep it up. I find the fan base mostly pleasant, and they aren't as arrogant of a program as South Florida. So, I have no grievances with them.

I do think if they continue on the way they have, and knock a few Power5 teams off. They may become the little guy everyone champions, the way the world was enamored with Boise for their stretch --- only, instead of being used by the media to push for a playoff the way Boise was; UCF will be used to expand the playoff's --- then be left out for Power5 Schools once the tournament does finally expand.

donovan wrote:13. Georgia is the team. So, Alabama v Georgia. That’s good, the country outside of Dixie can go back to whatever it is we do.

Spence wrote:I also agree with Georgia. They can run the ball and they play great defense. That is a good recipe for winning.

They are the team. And they'll have their chance to prove themselves prior to clashing with Bama. The Bulldogs have LSU on October 13th, Florida on October 27th, Kentucky on November 3rd and Auburn on November 10th.

I think they are better than all of those teams --- But, that is some series of teams to play in one stretch like that, I don't care who you are --- if they make it out unscathed, they'll be ready for the Tide, no doubt.

Spence wrote:I also was impressed by West Virginia yesterday. At least early. Coach had them fired up, but next time he had better temper that with being able to have something left in the tank to finish.

Mountainman wrote:First, the Mountaineers really should realize that consistent play for FOUR quarters is the mark of a Championship Team. Next, CATCH THE darn BALL!!!!!...... just how many drops where there in that TT game, I saw something in that game that disturbed me, and that was some non-catches of catchable balls in the middle of the field when a safety was over the top. Do the Mountaineer Recievers have a phobia or guts issue???

It amazes me when a team gets off to such a hot start, that they more or less flub the rest of the game. I don't know if this was a case of being out of gas, or just humming to a lull. The players didn't feel like they were playing as sharp or enthused as when they started.

Yeah, I was surprised to see as many dropped passes as there were. This is usually a very handsy group when it comes to the football. At one point, Texas Tech went from being unable to get things going through the air, to being more effective in the passing game.

As for the Red Raiders; I think they showed a bunch of character to hang in there, and come back like they did. This year they haven't seemed demoralized when they've gotten down. They put it together and fight back. That's something you wouldn't have expected from them the last couple of years. They've got some grit. Kingsbury may be getting this team ready to turn the page.

Spence wrote:Michigan should be better than they are to this point. Can't say that disappoints me.

I wasn't even planning on watching this game, because I was expecting a blowout --- when I saw the score was 10-0 if favor of Northwestern, I couldn't turn away from it.

Michigan should be better by now. Heck, they even looked better at times. They just aren't consistent. They certainly aren't good enough to take on the Buckeyes right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sparty gets `em. And State isn't doing that well either.

Spence wrote:Frost has had a very short honeymoon in Nebraska. The problems there run deep.

collegefbfan-8898 wrote:1. What is the deal with Nebraska? I mean this is getting pretty "regular" now. Losing that is. Is there a Fire Frost webpage yet?

This situation has me absolutely dumbfounded --- I don't know if Frost & company is having trouble communicating what they want from the player, if the players just don't get the new system or if the players are checking out because they didn't want a new coach.

Whatever is going on, Frost needs to get a handle on it fast. I mean, I don't like Nebraska, but it just isn't any fun to root against a team when they can't win --- It's like, yay-okaaay, they lost again, didn't see that one coming :roll:

---

collegefbfan-8898 wrote:Well, you guys know way more than me, but I like adding in what I observed on each college football Saturday.

I remember seeing your posts with us about as far back as 2003 on the old Sparklit site ...

You've been one of us for a decade & a half. I would say you know as much as we do about the current climate of college football by now.

Don't sell yourself short. Your in put is just as valid and insightful as anybody else I've seen since the early days.

Last edited by Cane from the Bend on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:36 am

donovan wrote:General comments thus far.

Time management
Bad last 2 minutes call
Tackling is notorious....maybe the safety rules have not inspired positive changes in tackling but rather don't do this. Just pathetic.
Too many dropped passes

That pretty much sums up the season so far.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:58 am

After watching the replay of that 4th and 5 call during the OSU & PSU game and listening to Franklin in his post-game presser, the presser was worse than the call....... Franklin maybe should consider that the difference between PSU being ‘great team versus an elite team’ very well may be the guy sitting in the Head Coach’s Office. My two cents worth would be that he’s not the man to take them there.

.........btw, absolutely beautiful execution of a shift and stunt by the Buckeyes, putting 7 in the box and man coverage up against a trips left, 11 set is Big Boy Football sports fans. :wink:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:33 am

Mountainman wrote:After watching the replay of that 4th and 5 call during the OSU & PSU game and listening to Franklin in his post-game presser, the presser was worse than the call....... Franklin maybe should consider that the difference between PSU being ‘great team versus an elite team’ very well may be the guy sitting in the Head Coach’s Office. My two cents worth would be that he’s not the man to take them there.

.........btw, absolutely beautiful execution of a shift and stunt by the Buckeyes, putting 7 in the box and man coverage up against a trips left, 11 set is Big Boy Football sports fans. :wink:

I think Franklin is a pretty good coach. I think he just let emotions get the better of him in that game. Always take the points early in the game. Schiano is a big boy coach. That was set up for McSorley because no one expected a hand off to the tailback. If McSorley would have picked it up then he had man to man coverage in the secondary - like you said- and that could have been hairy against a very young back 4.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:34 am

donovan wrote:General comments thus far.

Time management
Bad last 2 minutes call
Too many dropped passes

You could copy and paste this every week. May have to add - bad officiating. :lol:

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:02 am

Spence wrote:
Mountainman wrote:After watching the replay of that 4th and 5 call during the OSU & PSU game and listening to Franklin in his post-game presser, the presser was worse than the call....... Franklin maybe should consider that the difference between PSU being ‘great team versus an elite team’ very well may be the guy sitting in the Head Coach’s Office. My two cents worth would be that he’s not the man to take them there.

I think Franklin is a pretty good coach. I think he just let emotions get the better of him in that game. Always take the points early in the game. Schiano is a big boy coach. That was set up for McSorley because no one expected a hand off to the tailback. If McSorley would have picked it up then he had man to man coverage in the secondary - like you said- and that could have been hairy against a very young back 4.

The beauty of that defensive call was the mindset and the coaching behind the execution of the call, being, ‘it’s my 7 against your 7 and my 3 against your 3, and my call versus your call, now let’s line-up and run the play’........ Big Boy Football at its best, just gotta love it.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:12 pm

Yes, but pulling the end between the guard and the center was the part meant to blow the play up. I think the defensive set was meant to intimidate Franklin. If I were Franklin I would have ran the play to that big TE because Ohio State had no answer for him at all.

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:11 pm

I'm not on board with Ga v Alabama.....I've not been impressed at ALL so far.

I'm forcasting losses to LSU and Kentucky. I obviously hope I'm wrong. 8)
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:55 pm

/

In 5 minutes I flip my age by 1 ...

Cane... [__]

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:/

In 5 minutes I flip my age by 1 ...

Happy Birthday, Cane........ it’s official, for the next 20 years, you shall belong to the group referred to as “The Old to the Young, and The Young to the Old”. :D

Welcome to the Club........ :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”