'Canes

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

'Canes

Postby Cane from the Bend » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:33 pm

/

WoW!!

Nice showing tonight ...

The Defense made some mistakes, but stood tall when the pressure was on. Creating 6 turnovers, two pick sixes and a fumble scoop & score. The Miami Storm Front got a bunch of pressure on the N Carolina qb's, sacking, hitting, knocking the ball down. Even a D-Lineman got a pick six.

There was one snafu where we incurred a 15 yard dead ball penalty when we had them at a 4th & 12. That went from them having to punt, into a first & 10, then they went down the field and scored a touchdown.

The Offense looks better. N'Kosi Perry played the whole game, so it is official that Rosier has been replaced. Passing was much more accurate. That made the running game more effective.

Again, there were so mistakes. The first two possessions of the 2cnd half we turned the ball over. But the Defense stayed true, and prevented the Tar'Heels from scoring after halftime.

North Carolina is now 1-3, so I don't know that we learned anything.

But, 47-10 final score --- I'm ready for fsu

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: 'Canes

Postby donovan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:52 am

Good win. We need to keep you happy, Cane. You are the Gorilla glue that keeps us together.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Return to “General Discussion”