Highfly's Nervous ...

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Highfly's Nervous ...

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:36 pm

I'm sure he doesn't want to post anything yet, because he doesn't want to jinx the possibility.

But, Army is standing pretty strong vs Oklahoma right now. If you'd have told me coming into this week, Army would be tied with the Sooners in the 4th quarter, In Norman, and have a defensive 1 yard line goal line stand for a turnover on downs, I would have told you to ask the doctor to change your medication dosages.

The Black Knights are playing well, and not losing containment. And their offense is doing effectively what they had hoped. Everyone is playing their assignments well, and are disciplined, not letting the environment get to them.

his is turning into one of the best games of the day so far.

This and the Va Tech/Old Dominion game.

Go Army! Beat ... ... ... Oklahoma?

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

highfly24
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Highfly's Nervous ...

Postby highfly24 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:50 am

It was an exciting evening. Disappointed I couldnt find a video game feed either online or on tv but I was following along with gamecast/play by play. There were some occasional highlights that popped up rather quickly after the play as well. I really didnt give them much hope prior to the game. I thought the style of play would keep them within about 10-17 points. I havent searched yet but I hope the game at Buffalo Saturday is not so difficult to follow. Even tho it was a loss, I'm excited for where this season is going. After a tough start at Duke, the ball control has gotten much better.

Return to “General Discussion”