'Bama -v- Notre Dame

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

'Bama -v- Notre Dame

Postby Cane from the Bend » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:29 pm

Yep, but judging from the dates given; the Domers are hoping Saban will be retired by then.

2028 & 2029

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/277 ... e-football

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: 'Bama -v- Notre Dame

Postby donovan » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:03 pm

Seems so. However, this points out an issue that is real but is seemingly forgotten, I suspect on purpose when the SOS, communist rankings are discussed. Schedule better teams is the cry. Always made to sound like you drop a nickel and make the call and you are now scheduling a top ten team.

I tried the new Canada Dry Gingerale with lemonade and it is not that bad...I like it.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:00 pm

And 16oz cans of Jolt Cola are being sold for $1.oo at the Dollar General.

I bought every can they had on the shelf ... I cannot pass by a classic, especial at a reasonable price ... Now if I can just convince my wife that a `63 Stingray will improve our lives.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:29 am

The Notre Dame game that I worry about is the one this year with FSU....

Willie T has some tough games for his inaugural season ....opening with Virginia Tech, playing Miami at Hard Rock, playing Clemson, and then the Irish at South Bend and Louisville at Papa John's....and closing out with Florida.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm

billybud wrote:The Notre Dame game that I worry about is the one this year with FSU....

Willie T has some tough games for his inaugural season ....opening with Virginia Tech, playing Miami at Hard Rock, playing Clemson, and then the Irish at South Bend and Louisville at Papa John's....and closing out with Florida.

I don't "think" FL will be quite ready this year. But who knows, I have a lot of respect for Mullen.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Return to “General Discussion”