Boise State v Oregon Vegas Bowl

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Boise State v Oregon Vegas Bowl

Postby donovan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:36 pm

You were spot on. Not sure about the upcoming season. Do not think Harsin for BSU is the answer.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:40 am

Boise did finish 11-3 with the Bowl win. And they have Rypien back for his Sr season. Right now, they are the team to beat in the MW.

If there are question marks, it might be in the wide receiver corps. Both WR Cedrick Wilson & TE Jake Roh are gone. Wilson was a 2 consecutive year 1000+ yard receiver, and he broke the record for most receiving yards in a year for Boise with a 1,500 season. Which was nearly 600 more total yards than the top 3 returning WR's for this season had combined last year.

Donovan; Who will be Boise's lead ball catchers this year? TE John Bates is listed as a True Sophomore. Is he ready to step up and take over where Jake Roh left off?

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:39 am

I think Boise may be overrated this year. They have a decent schedule for a MWC team. Oklahoma State at Stillwater will be the test. I think their running game will balance with their passing this year. That is always dangerous for defenses. As far as receivers go, they have a gaggle in the wings. A transfer named Hightower is promising along with a couple of seniors. There are some true Freshman with playing time available. I suspect this will be a case of who rises to the top. I don't think they are stuck with just one hopeful. '

This has the possibilities of being a no loss year and still go nowhere. Any loss and back to the bowl of no name. Big problem is Coach Harsin is not inspiring.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Return to “General Discussion”