Predictions Week Fourteen --- Week Thirteen Winner

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Predictions Week Fourteen --- Week Thirteen Winner

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:07 am

Week Fourteen Picks are ready, here:

Note: due to the reduced number of games this up coming week, I included Friday Night's Pac-12 Conference Championship in the Predictions.

An Emphatic Congratulations! goes to Donovan, who comes up the big winning Week Thirteen, scoring 17 of 20 correct Picks.

Rivalry week was an entertaining adventure --- [outside of my selfish drab Friday experience] --- there were some crazy twists, and some unexpected turn of events.

The Overall Scores Currently Stand:

Spence = 204
Cane = 189
Highfly = 183
Derek = 179
Donovan = 167

~ Old Ducker = 131 ~ [participation from weeks three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven,twelve & thirteen]
~ Vileborg = 90 ~ [participation from weeks one, two, three, four, five & eight]
~ Dossenator = 30 ~ [participation from week one]

Spence has more or less won the regular season weekly picks competition. He needs only to get 1 correct prediction in the up coming final week to make it official --- 2cnd place is still up for grabs, with just 6 points separating 2cnd & 3rd place.

We're at the end of the season he fellas ... then, Bowl time.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ... and then it becomes regulation ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for one worthy soul:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy

Return to “General Discussion”