Boise State 2017

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Boise State 2017

Postby donovan » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:05 am

SB Nation is not my favorite but here are some Boise predictions. It shows them winning every game...won't happen. Washington State will be very tough. Colorado State tougher. BYU is always something else besides football San Diego State will be tough. Now there is a point. This is the Mountain West and so few care the first number is 5 spaces right of the decimal point.

Harsin is not a Petersen. He was a great play caller, but that is not the same as being a leader.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-footba ... ule-roster
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Boise State 2017

Postby Cane from the Bend » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:42 pm

:lol:

It looks as though you are in touch with your inner Spence.

One thing I have liked about this forum, is that most of the members here are generally numb to the delusions of grandeur associated with the prototypical College Football fan.

If there's something wrong with our teams, we are usually the first to point it out.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Return to “General Discussion”