Have we died and no on told us?

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Have we died and no on told us?

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:08 am

Old Ducker wrote:
Cane from the Bend wrote: Did you know..? Michigan's loss to Appalachian State was 10 years ago this upcoming weekend. And ppl still remember it. That game put App St on the map, as far as national interest is concerned. Nobody has taken them lightly since, either.
It's been 11 years since Oregon hosted Oklahoma and won. Ppl still remember that one too. This is the game that featured the imfamous onside kick and caused the Sooner fanbase to whine to unprecedented heights. Even David Boren, OU President demanded that the NCAA strike the game from their records. Ever since then my avatar on the SB Nation blogs has been the crying Oklahoma kid.

Really, I figured with you being Donovan's friend on this side of the web, you'd attempt to incorporate this as your avatar pic for this site:

https://giphy.com/gifs/ouch-punch-colle ... fullscreen

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:03 pm

And the rest of the story.

Philadelphia Eagles[edit]
On May 17, 2017, the Philadelphia Eagles signed Blount to a one-year, $1.25 million contract with $400,000 guaranteed. With incentives, Blount can earn up to $2.80 million in 2017.[105][106][107]

Bryan Hout is defensive line coach at Montana State.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Old Ducker
All-American
All-American

Postby Old Ducker » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:52 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:
Old Ducker wrote:
Cane from the Bend wrote: Did you know..? Michigan's loss to Appalachian State was 10 years ago this upcoming weekend. And ppl still remember it. That game put App St on the map, as far as national interest is concerned. Nobody has taken them lightly since, either.
It's been 11 years since Oregon hosted Oklahoma and won. Ppl still remember that one too. This is the game that featured the imfamous onside kick and caused the Sooner fanbase to whine to unprecedented heights. Even David Boren, OU President demanded that the NCAA strike the game from their records. Ever since then my avatar on the SB Nation blogs has been the crying Oklahoma kid.

Really, I figured with you being Donovan's friend on this side of the web, you'd attempt to incorporate this as your avatar pic for this site:

https://giphy.com/gifs/ouch-punch-colle ... fullscreen

Ah yes, that regrettable (utterly magnificent) falcon punch.
The artist formerly known as Fluiddude

Vileborg
Coordinator
Coordinator

Postby Vileborg » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:24 am

donovan wrote:And the rest of the story.

Philadelphia Eagles[edit]
On May 17, 2017, the Philadelphia Eagles signed Blount to a one-year, $1.25 million contract with $400,000 guaranteed. With incentives, Blount can earn up to $2.80 million in 2017.[105][106][107]

Bryan Hout is defensive line coach at Montana State.

I'm a Philly fan.

Return to “General Discussion”