The Bielema Question

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

The Bielema Question

Postby Eric » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Well.....What does Arkansas do going forward? :shock:

I'm under the impression that he is under contract for quite some time and guaranteed a significant amount of money, so either way they're paying through the nose. I don't think they're in a position to get rid of him, but Arkansas got smoked in the second half of a football game yet again. I saw on Twitter that I think they are -96 in point differential in the second half. On the flip side, Arkansas has been in some crazy affairs that have gone their way in overtime and whatnot over the last couple of years, so it hasn't been all doom and gloom. But, overall, they are 25-26 under Bielema.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Dossenator

Re: The Bielema Question

Postby Dossenator » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:39 pm

2 games in a row now that you blow a 24 point lead.

This game was over...up 24-0 at half and getting ball to start second half. On the first possession of the second half all is going well. You try a deep pass and complete it to Drew Morgan who then runs it down to the 1 yard line and right before he is going to score and give the Razorbacks a 31-0 lead he trips and fumbles the ball out of the endzone. From that point on they could not do anything. I mean, they could not do anything. Fumbles, Int's, false starts, holding, etc. They imploded.

Same thing happened against Missouri to end the regular season.

Buy out is too big to part ways with Bielema (not sure I am ready for that yet).

Something has to change though. Tonight was unacceptable. If you are up 24-0 at half you win the stinkin football game.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

collegefbfan-8898
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby collegefbfan-8898 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:11 am

Especially against the Hokies. They aren't a very come from behind and win team. A huge deficit especially. Not sure what Fuente said at halftime or what Bielema didn't say at halftime...

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:05 pm

Bert starts to wear on people after a while. Especially without Alvarez to keep him grounded.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”