Happy Thanksgiving!

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby billybud » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:52 pm

The smells from the kitchen say "Thanksgiving"....in our house this year it is a mixed dinner...our traditional southern married with Cuban.

Cuban turkey (marinated in Cuban spices), Cuban dressing, spiced up giblet gravy, mashed potatoes, risotto, green beans, collards with hot sauce, squash/onions in butter, cranberry relish and cranberry sauce, yeast rolls, butter (and honey butter for us southerners). and a pan of roasted veggies from the grill.

Apple pie and ice cream for my dessert....

And, a traditional flute of champagne (our guests tradition) to toast our blessings and the coming year.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby billybud » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Spence, Donovan, Eric, and all of the others....if I name them, I will leave out someone. I noticed, too late, the post on off topic..so I will double up.

Thanks for the companionship...the talk of football and life....may you have much to be thankful for this year and the years to come...
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Spence » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Billybud. Have a great day.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”