Boise State v Oregon State

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Boise State v Oregon State

Postby donovan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:48 pm

My two favorite teams. I can't decide if I should spend 50 bucks to sit in seats that are too small for my big butt, $199 for clubhouse seats or stay home and watch on TV. I am checking the weather report. Suppose to be cloudy and 70 degrees. That is perfect fall football weather. I would take Mrs. Donovan but she gets too excited. And no one cares about the kid 16 years ago. I'll report but leaning toward taking out a mortgage and sit in the clubhouse.

Boise by 21 points. I think OSU can not stop the passing game especially with Nichols running in between passes.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Boise State v Oregon State

Postby Spence » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:09 am

Go for the club seats. You only live once. I am in Napa this week. We went to San Francisco for 3 days and we are spending the next four in Napa. IT is a bucket list thing for my wife. I don't care about wine even a little bit, but sometimes you just bite the bullet and go with it. :lol:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:20 pm

The best laid plans. Had a chance to go out to dinner with old friends...seemed like a good thing...watched on TV. Money for food instead of tickets...why I am fat and cant fit into the seats. Game was all Boise the first half. Second half OSU Anderson was ticked and put in the second string and a walk on QB. They did much better but Boise is very poised and in the end won handily. I think they have some vulnerabilities but McNicholls running is a dynamite diversion to the passing game, hard to defend.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:40 am

donovan wrote:The best laid plans. Had a chance to go out to dinner with old friends...seemed like a good thing...watched on TV. Money for food instead of tickets...why I am fat and cant fit into the seats. Game was all Boise the first half. Second half OSU Anderson was ticked and put in the second string and a walk on QB. They did much better but Boise is very poised and in the end won handily. I think they have some vulnerabilities but McNicholls running is a dynamite diversion to the passing game, hard to defend.

:lol:

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:57 pm

donovan wrote:My two favorite teams. I can't decide if I should spend 50 bucks to sit in seats that are too small for my big butt, $199 for clubhouse seats or stay home and watch on TV. ---------------------------------------------- I'll report but leaning toward taking out a mortgage and sit in the clubhouse.

-

donovan wrote:The best laid plans. Had a chance to go out to dinner with old friends...seemed like a good thing...watched on TV. Money for food instead of tickets...

And here I believed I was getting a decent deal on my late October tickets to see Miami crush ND here in my home town ... only to find, that if I were an Oregon State fan, I could watch a premium opponent in the Box Seats, for less than half of what I paid for 1 ticket to sit in row 50 ... which reminds me, at some point, I need to help educate my wife, who ordered these tickets (yes, we sprung for 2), that when hitting the Buy Now button, to please understand the difference of Row 50, and seats on the 50 yard line ... never-the-less, am still looking forward to this game.

However, with the dome heads performing under expectations so far this season, the game here makes me a little nervous. If the `Canes walk into South Bend with enough riding on the season, and the leprechauns have nothing to lose; this easily could turn into a trap game situation.

We'll be sitting in the Miami section, so, if you're watching the game, and we win, look to see me jumping like an idiot on the TV ...
I'll be the guy wearing the double hooded Hurricanes Throwback from 1991. Hey, It has only been worn once, when I tried it on. So it will be the first time it goes outside. (black shirt, with one orange hood, and one green hood; short sleeve, also one orange & one green)

Should not be to hard to locate, since I'll be the only Miami fan there with his wife who's wearing a notre dame shirt. bah!

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:09 am

Tickets to the Ohio State Michigan game this year is $195.

Return to “General Discussion”