Boise State v Louisiana Lafayette

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Boise State v Louisiana Lafayette

Postby donovan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Boise wins 45-10. Not sure what I learned but here are some observations.

1. Louisiana-Lafayette is not a bad team. They executed pretty well and did not fall apart. They should be okay this year.
2. Boise dominated both lines of scrimmage. They executed like at a practice. The strength on Boise's side was just to much.
3. Coach Harsin for Boise calls the plays and he is excellent. Rypien the QB will do well this year. He has a strong arm and is accurate, only a sophomore
4. Receivers catch the ball well.
5. McNichols for Boise will be force to be reckoned with.
6. Know nothing how they will do against stronger teams. Boise's schedule the next games, Washington State, Oregon State is going to be the test.

Had to watch the game on a streaming from some Chinese Communist Sports network....wasn't all the bad. American Sports Network...
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

highfly24
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Boise State v Louisiana Lafayette

Postby highfly24 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Both Boise and Washington had big offensive first halves. Boise seemed to get open deep down the field often, I dont feel Wazzou has a good secondary so if the line can protect they could have success again. As for Washington, welcome back John Ross. He is one of, if not the main, reason so many people are high on them this year. What a game. I enjoy watching the Huskies but makes me miss waking up to see Mt Rainier out the window.

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Boise State v Louisiana Lafayette

Postby donovan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:37 pm

highfly24 wrote:Both Boise and Washington had big offensive first halves. Boise seemed to get open deep down the field often, I dont feel Wazzou has a good secondary so if the line can protect they could have success again. As for Washington, welcome back John Ross. He is one of, if not the main, reason so many people are high on them this year. What a game. I enjoy watching the Huskies but makes me miss waking up to see Mt Rainier out the window.

I think you are correct in all of this. Washington St's loss was a little surprising, but Eastern Washington has had very good teams. This next week's schedule will tell more a a real story.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Return to “General Discussion”