College Football Signs that the World is Ending

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

College Football Signs that the World is Ending

Postby Cane from the Bend » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:58 pm

The Associated Press has ranked Temple #22.

This is the first time in 36 year the Owls have received a position on the ap poll.

---

What are your College Football Anomalies? --- --- --- --- (no Eric; Michigan fielding a decent team does not count)

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Eric

Re: College Football Signs that the World is Ending

Postby Eric » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:05 pm

I still can't get over the fact that LSU didn't steamroll Eastern Michigan on the ground last month. It took them until the 4th quarter to put them away. I guess they just didn't want to show up for that one.

The Portland State / North Texas score still amazes me, too. 66-7 loss to an FCS team. Wow. I never, ever though I would see that.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Vileborg
Coordinator
Coordinator

Re: College Football Signs that the World is Ending

Postby Vileborg » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Every week I keep wondering if my polls broke. I put them in week 2 after they had beat Penn St and then beat Cincinnati and they've continued to climb to a point where I'm worried I have them ranked too high. I have them 11th atm.

Weird year with Toledo, Memphis and Temple all in the top 25 while perennial power houses are floundering.

Return to “General Discussion”