Louisville...best 0-3 team in the country?

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Louisville...best 0-3 team in the country?

Postby billybud » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:13 am

The Cards had Auburn on the ropes, fought Clemson to the wire, lost to Houston with Houston coming from behind in the 4th.

Yep...think that I might put money on Louisville over any 0-3 team...but the uniforms? Who dreamed up that awful font for the names on the jersey? The uniforms did have a certain designer cachet. Sort of Yves St. Laurent meets Roy Orbison.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

highfly24
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Louisville...best 0-3 team in the country?

Postby highfly24 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:54 am

I would certainly agree that Louisville is more talented than the record. However, the loss at home to Houston makes me wonder if they really will make a quality bowl game. Next week they play a team that should build some confidence, Samford at home. After will be the test to see if they have made improvements and learned from these close losses, @NC State, bye, @FSU. FSU will be coming off the Miami week. L'ville could easily be 1-5 after that stretch but if Bolin stops throwing so many INT's, or Jackson just takes over and runs with the QB job, they could walk out of that 3-3.

Vileborg
Coordinator
Coordinator

Postby Vileborg » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:34 pm

My sarcasm could not let this go.

They are both the best 0-3 and the worst 0-3 as they are the only 0-3.

Point taken and I agree. I just couldn't let it go.

collegefbfan-8898
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby collegefbfan-8898 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:15 pm

I am thinking the same thing on almost all accounts. The font on the jerseys... Blech!!! The scores and play and "almost" wins. Has to be heartbreaking.

Return to “General Discussion”