Jameis Winston 4.0??

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
strawman
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Jameis Winston 4.0??

Postby strawman » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Jimbo Fisher just said on College Football Live that Jameis Winston was a 4.0 student. That comment alone should get an NCAA Inquiry. Paging Kenneth Wainstein, please report to FSU. :D :D :shock:
The Coach K Slam - Olympic Champion, World Champion, NCAA Champion, ACC Champion

Vileborg
Coordinator
Coordinator

Re: Jameis Winston 4.0??

Postby Vileborg » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:55 pm

He may have been, in Elementary school. Who are we to say he wasn't?

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:40 pm

I think a lot of racism and regional bias seeps in when discussing this black man's academic ability...

Why be negative without direct knowledge?

Oh! He talks like black man from Alabama. Yes...he does.

However..."He's probably the smartest player I've ever interviewed," an undisclosed team personnel man said, according to Freeman. "Football IQ as good as I've ever seen."

He scored a 27 on the Wonderlic. That is at the 91st percentile.
Last edited by billybud on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:40 pm

nm
Last edited by billybud on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:47 pm

"Hayward said the school could not divulge Winston’s grade-point average because of privacy laws. Ricky Rabb, who is now a part-time assistant coach at Hueytown, said Winston's GPA was 4.0. The quarterback received the Butch Wilson Award for the highest grade-point average for a football player."

Winston took Advanced Placement classes at Hueytown High School. He sailed through them, said Marrianne Hayward, the instructional assistant principal at Hueytown High School. It was English, math, science, the core courses. Hayward said Winston did a television interview in the 10th grade and said on air, "If I make below a B in a class, my mother will spank me."

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:47 pm

"Hayward said the school could not divulge Winston’s grade-point average because of privacy laws. Ricky Rabb, who is now a part-time assistant coach at Hueytown, said Winston's GPA was 4.0. The quarterback received the Butch Wilson Award for the highest grade-point average for a football player."

Winston took Advanced Placement classes at Hueytown High School. He sailed through them, said Marrianne Hayward, the instructional assistant principal at Hueytown High School. It was English, math, science, the core courses. Hayward said Winston did a television interview in the 10th grade and said on air, "If I make below a B in a class, my mother will spank me."

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Sounds like the perfect Manchurian Quarterback, doesn't it ... :lol: :lol:
J/K

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Return to “General Discussion”