Indiana-Illinois Is Actually A Good Game

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
BYUfan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Indiana-Illinois Is Actually A Good Game

Postby BYUfan1 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:52 pm

I am watching this game and I am shocked that is an entertaining game. Illinois is up 25-21 at half. Not much defense but the game is exciting. Indiana plays zone coverage on D and they just let receivers run free. I'm watching this game mainly because I am trying to watch a game of all 119 teams in !-A this year and I was afraid Indiana would not be on tv too many more times. I'm going to keep watching, could come down to the last drive of the game.

Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:06 pm

Exactly, LHNT. Indiana and Illinois aren't good teams, but they made the picks this week for a reason; it is going to be a good finish
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

BYUfan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Oregon

Postby BYUfan1 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:41 pm

Don't talk too much. I think Cal is going to end Oregon's national championship hopes tonight. It should be a good game. Starts in about 20 minutes. I actually like both teams, but I like Cal a little more.

Jason G
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Jason G » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:02 pm

I just noticed this thread and would just like to comment that I'd much rather watch a game like Illinois and Indiana than something like Michigan and Indiana.

Sometimes, actually more times than not, games between two mediocre or worse teams are actually the best games from a competitive standpoint that you will see all season.

Personally, I'll take a game between two 4-6 teams anyday over a game featuring a 9-1 powerhouse hosting a 5-5 team even though I will switch to that game if it gets late in the game and a major upset is possible.

Return to “General Discussion”