Fantasy Conference: Picking Order - Choose Your Teams

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Fantasy Conference: Picking Order - Choose Your Teams

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:08 pm

The Completed Conferences are:

Dossenator
Alabama
Florida State
Michigan
Oklahoma State
Miami
Arkansas State
BYU
Louisiana-Lafayette
Navy
Arkansas

Spence
Ohio State
Oregon
Florida
Texas
UCLA
Virginia Tech
Marshall
Baylor
North Carolina
USC

Eric
Louisville
Stanford
South Carolina
Nebraska
Michigan State
Ole Miss
TCU
Ball State
Louisiana Tech
Rutgers

Warrriorsfan808
LSU
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
Northern Illinois
Kansas State
Utah State
Northwestern
San Jose State
Kent State
Vanderbilt

Donovan
Boise State
Notre Dame
Oregon State
Bowling Green
Tulsa
ECU
Wisconsin
Arizona State
Louisiana-Monroe
Rice

Cane from the Bend
Georgia
Oklahoma
Clemson
Cincinnati
Ohio
Fresno State
Toledo
Western Kentucky
Penn State
Washington

Last edited by Cane from the Bend on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Kent State was a team I seriously considered. I juggled between them and Washington, then settled on the Huskies.

I hope I made the right choice. The Golden Flashes went 11-1 in the regular season, last year, and lost the MAC championship in double overtime, to No Illinois.

The other teams on my short list, were: San Diego State - West Virginia - Arizona

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

warrriorsfan808
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Location: Live In: Honolulu, Hi Born In: New Braunfels, Texas

Postby warrriorsfan808 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 am

Cane from the Bend wrote:Kent State was a team I seriously considered. I juggled between them and Washington, then settled on the Huskies.

I hope I made the right choice. The Golden Flashes went 11-1 in the regular season, last year, and lost the MAC championship in double overtime, to No Illinois.

The other teams on my short list, were: San Diego State - West Virginia - Arizona

I didn't even realize that Kent States only lose was to Northern Illinois and I have both in my conference!

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:31 pm

warrriorsfan808 wrote:
Cane from the Bend wrote:Kent State was a team I seriously considered. I juggled between them and Washington, then settled on the Huskies.

I didn't even realize that Kent States only lose was to Northern Illinois and I have both in my conference!

Kent State lost in week 2 against Kentucky, then finished out the regular season with a 10 game winning streak, going 11-1.

They lost the MAC Championship game against Northern Illinois in double overtime.

These MAC powers did not appear on each others' regular season schedule --- however, key date for you this year, Oct. 5th when No Illinois visits Dix Stadium to face off vs Kent State in a rematch from the Conference title game.

Are You Ready For Some Football Yet :!: :?: :D

Cane... [__]

warrriorsfan808
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby warrriorsfan808 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:30 am

Cane from the Bend wrote:
warrriorsfan808 wrote:

Kent State lost in week 2 against Kentucky, then finished out the regular season with a 10 game winning streak, going 11-1.

They lost the MAC Championship game against Northern Illinois in double overtime.

These MAC powers did not appear on each others' regular season schedule --- however, key date for you this year, Oct. 5th when No Illinois visits Dix Stadium to face off vs Kent State in a rematch from the Conference title game.

Are You Ready For Some Football Yet :!: :?: :D

Counting Down to: USC vs. HAWAII 24H 37M 30S (EST) 5 PM In Hawaii
Rice vs. TEXAS A&M Sat 1pm (EST) 7 am in Hawaii

GAME ON!!!!

warrriorsfan808
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby warrriorsfan808 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:37 am

WOW!!, Talk about App. State vs. Michigan all over again! What was the penalty for a FBS school losing to a FCS school? The only thing I have to say is at least Kansas State was not the only school to suffer this fate, but it shows that some FCS schools are not the push overs they once were! My hats off to NDSU!!!

Return to “General Discussion”