Merry Christmas

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
silverfox
Coordinator
Coordinator

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby silverfox » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:52 am

Merry Christmas from the Philippines where Santa made a brief stop for some 100 proof Tanduay Rhum and watched the Tarsiers play in the Coconut Bowl.
Win or Lose - IT'S HOW YOU HYPE THE OUTCOME! BCS logic: When teams in the AQ conferences lose, it shows how tough those conferences are; when teams in non-AQ conferences lose, it is weakness.

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:56 am

Mery Christmas to all of you! I hope you and all of your's enjoy the season.
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:23 pm

donovan wrote:Yes, Merry Christmas to you all. The theme that brings us together never seems to be what keeps us here; that is a great gift in my life.

Good words!!
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Eric

Postby Eric » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:35 am

Merry belated Christmas as well, I hope to give you guys all a present tomorrow with a wrapped up leaderboard! Honestly, I had it almost done prior to the final week of the season in an unsaved Word document that I just kept open on my computer and then it froze later that day. Haven't had much spare time to be on the board, even with more time off during the Christmas season.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Vileborg
Coordinator
Coordinator

Postby Vileborg » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:37 am

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. It was a winter wonderland for myself. We got 18 inches here in the Hampton Roads area (757) of Virginia. Sadly, our transportation department has gotten lazy. They decided they are not doing any side roads so most people had to dig themselves out. I know as one governor put it "We are a nation of Wussies". I fully accept that I'm not good on ice hence why I don't ice skate.

Happy New Year to all. Remember to find a sucker... err... I mean designated driver if you go out. I want to see all of you next year so I can continue to argue my invalid points into complete stubbornness.

Return to “General Discussion”